Grover

THE END AROUND: There are strong rumblings within CFL circles that recently retired Ottawa Redblacks quarterback Henry Burris will join the CFL on TSN panel

This is an absolute no brainer, if true.  :rockin:

at the bottom of this article by RedBlack's beat writer Tim Baines
http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/footbal ... t-standing

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

drummer_god

Whose spot is he taking?

ArgoT

I like the current  panel, so maybe they will create a similar positon to when Lapolice had a few years back.

Grover

Maybe Dunnigan goes and does colour, I like him with PxP guy Gord Miller

brihind88

That would be a great fit considering he told the entire panel to SHOVE IT.

KevinRiley2

Will his wife be joining TSN as well?
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

depopulationINC

I can't imagine Henry being a good panelist

Lennywasout

I certainly hope this does not happen.  Couldn't stand to listen to him describe how he'll single handedly save the panel.

TCHABS

Jock and Hank could do a segment called "Slimie and Burrass" They would talk about how great they are for the entire segment.

OskeeweeneeVI

Since he told us he built 4 teams, shouldn't he become a GM instead?

HfxTC

Why all the hate for a CFL Hall of Famer who made Canada his home ?
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

cflisthebest

Quote from: "depopulationINC"

Sure, if you're closed minded
A Proud member of the Rider Nation!

Lyle B. Style

Like everywhere else he's showcased his wares - Henry will quickly adjust to the intricacies of the TSN panel. Might be a bit rough off the hop as some of the old school guys will set traps for Hank to get caught up in.

Don't have to fire anyone - most of them are on retainers. Like a prior poster says - just give Mattster a few more color assignments w/ Gord Miller on the stick. Anytime you can suppress pbp appearances by Rod Black - that's a massive victory for the fans! :cowboy:
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

depopulationINC

Quote from: "cflisthebest"
Quote from: "depopulationINC"

Sure, if you're closed minded

has nothing to do it being closed minded.  The man is simply not overly intelligent.  That is not a shot, that is reality.  If you have ever talked to the man you would understand that he is not cerebral at all, and struggled to have an expanded playbook his entire career, though he did evolve past the dozen or so he could retain for sure and seemed to grow a lot in that regard in the last 5 or so years.  Hell of a nice guy in all honesty and takes far too much flack.

HfxTC

Glen Suitor is no rocket scientist.

Users Online

94 Guests, 17 Users (18 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
blackandgld, sully, letsgoticats, pw13, VICIOUSCIRCLE, Lyle B. Style, raymarkca, RedandWhite, bobo82, Sidney, Mightygoose, smokeystover, TravelPat1, riders78, GernB, JoeyT, Google (17), Baidu

Most Online Today: 144. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)