idealsheldon

Not sure what it means, but Foucault is listed behind Vaillancourt at LG for the Lions pre-season game tonight at Calg. Not at tackle.

Listed at LT is Steward and then Vincent Brown, the tackle we sent with Foucault to BC for Olafioye.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

HfxTC

Likely means they will break him in at guard. That's not unusual. Van Zeyl and many other Canadian linesmen started inside. The pickle with Foucault is his age...
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

HfxTC

Foucault make the team as a backup?
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Bigshot

Quote from: "HfxTC"
Foucault make the team as a backup?

En tout cas, je ne regrette pas l'échange pour olafoyie  :rockin:

HfxTC

It was a great trade.

okie

I know the Lions tried Foucault at LT.  He got burned a few times at camp, so they moved him to LG.  I thought the new plan was for him to start him at LG.  Have not followed any of their pre-season games.  Is he now relegated to being a backup?

LeStaf

Quote from: "okie"
I know the Lions tried Foucault at LT.  He got burned a few times at camp, so they moved him to LG.  I thought the new plan was for him to start him at LG.  Have not followed any of their pre-season games.  Is he now relegated to being a backup?

Suivant la dernière charte des positions, ça semble se confirmer.
[size=150]For translation  ---->[/size]  http://translate.google.ca/

idealsheldon

It looks like Foucault has beat out Vaillancourt as starting LG.

I watched him Friday in the Sask pre-season game and to my untrained eye he was pretty good in pass protection. Sask. had I think 5 sacks but they were mostly against the tackles.

idealsheldon

Chris Cuthbert said during the BC/Sask. game that Foucault had lost his job at LG to Vaillancourt because of inconsistent play. I also read that Foucault was dealing with concussion issues.

Users Online

131 Guests, 2 Users (8 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
of course, Welder, Yahoo!, Google (7)

Most Online Today: 163. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)