ro1313

CTV Montreal news, during the sports segment, announced that Durant will make his Alouette debut June 22nd......all the while showing highlights of successful Ham offensive plays!  Including a couple of TDs scored against the Als

Is it just me, or is this really stupid?

HfxTC

Stupid or Racist  :lol: Not sure which.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Quote from: "ro1313"
CTV Montreal news, during the sports segment, announced that Durant will make his Alouette debut June 22nd......all the while showing highlights of successful Ham offensive plays!  Including a couple of TDs scored against the Als

Do you mean Tracy Ham?

Either way, it does sound stupid!
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

LeStaf

Quote from: "ro1313"

Quelqu'un ici s'attend à ce que les média de Montréal parlent en bien des Alouettes?
[size=150]For translation  ---->[/size]  http://translate.google.ca/

Users Online

48 Guests, 2 Users (5 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
seamack3, Yahoo!, Google (4)

Most Online Today: 124. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)