ArgoT

Yes it's that time of year, the overhyped stupid bore is slowly grinding it's way to next Sunday.
Known ridiculously as Super Bowl Sunday, you know the one allegedly which has 1B viewers, of course these same people were pollsters in the recent election that crooked Hillary was going to win.
Anyway tell me that your with me and not drinking the Kool Aid which is here in the wannabe US city of TO is evident everywhere you shop.

challenger99

Super Bowl L1 (51) February 5, 2017, Houston, TX between the Pats and the Falcons. Tailgate Parties all over--good friends. good fun, good football!
ArgoT you won't be missed!

ArgoT

Quote from: "challenger99"
Super Bowl L1 (51) February 5, 2017, Houston, TX between the Pats and the Falcons. Tailgate Parties all over--good friends. good fun, good football!

99 enjoy and don't forget the KA to wash down  your burgers.

challenger99

Quote from: "ArgoT"

You sound like a KA person, here it is Bud, Corona,Yuengling and many other good tasting beer across the Country!

ArgoT

You sound like a KA person, here it is Bud, Corona,Yuengling and many other good tasting beer across the Country!

Absolutely anything but a KA person.
Can think for myself and have dedicate myself to truly Canadain institutions, what few we have left in this country.
On top of which the GC we just had and the CFL is miles ahead a better quality of real football and entertainment package.
Not to mention average player salaries that most of us can relate to instead of the ridiculous million dollars thrown around by the No Funners.
Good riddance.

challenger99

99 enjoy and don't forget the KA to wash down  your burgers.[/quote]

You sound like a KA person, here it is Bud, Corona,Yuengling and many other good tasting beer across the Country![/quote]

Absolutely anything but a KA person.
Can think for myself and have dedicate myself to truly Canadain institutions, what few we have left in this country.
On top of which the GC we just had and the CFL is miles ahead a better quality of real football and entertainment package.
Not to mention average player salaries that most of us can relate to instead of the ridiculous million dollars thrown around by the No Funners.
Good riddance.[/quote]

Well Argo, I get to fly up 4 or 5 times a year to watch a CFL game and I must say I do enjoy them.
Have a good week.

ArgoT

Thanks for coming up regularly to watch our league.
Did you see the awesome GC?
Enjoy the SB.

challenger99

Enjoy the SB.

Did not get to see the GC this year, saw it last year. Had to participate in several SLS tests so I watched the game on ESPN. I can use one of the Company aircraft up to six times a year. However, Program Meetings and hardware testing takes priority.

ArgoT

Enjoy the SB.

Did not get to see the GC this year, saw it last year. Had to participate in several SLS tests so I watched the game on ESPN. I can use one of the Company aircraft up to six times a year. However, Program Meetings and hardware testing takes priority.

I was there, you missed a beauty one for the ages in  any league.

Argonauts est.1873

NFL has been losing me more and more each year but I may watch a bit. Hope former Wolverine Brady wins another.

Too much hype and coin that these guys make. I can't relate.
Rescue the sunken \'Good Ship Argonaut\' and restore her in 2017, PLEASE!!!!

Stay in Canada, spend in Canada!!!!!

Aerial

Well I see some Pats fans are joining the boycott.  I figured this would happen:

Super Boycott! Anti-Trump Supporters Skipping Super Bowl Over Patriots’ Ties to President

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/super-b ... president/

ArgoT, it's business for these businesses, they want to make money that's all.  TO doesn't have a team and won't for a very long time if ever so I wouldn't get all caught in the knickers and that.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

rcon

Yes it's that time of year, the overhyped stupid bore is slowly grinding it's way to next Sunday.
Known ridiculously as Super Bowl Sunday, you know the one allegedly which has 1B viewers, of course these same people were pollsters in the recent election that crooked Hillary was going to win.
Anyway tell me that your with me and not drinking the Kool Aid which is here in the wannabe US city of TO is evident everywhere you shop.

I will be watching Ottawa's great win in Grey Cup this year over again during Super Snore wishing it was June. :rockin:

Aerial

I want to watch and see if someone throws a Trump labelled beer bottle at Brady or something like that.  :D

chinese buffet

I support the boycott. Lady Gaga is a liberal and Anti Trump. Players kneeling is reason enough for me to hate the NFL.

ryan3434

Quote from: "chinese buffet"
I support the boycott. Lady Gaga is a liberal and Anti Trump. Players kneeling is reason enough for me to hate the NFL.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/18/arts ... p-nfl.html

Nfl wont tell Gaga to not talk about Trump.

Careful NFL dont forget your demographics
I\'d be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.

Users Online

185 Guests, 12 Users (17 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
jaybird24, TravelPat1, mike619, JoeyT, RiX, RichardVeilleux, brianjoxx, RedandWhite, bobo82, drummer_god, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 241. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)