Aerial

How could such a blatant penalty like this be missed by an NFL officiating crew on a touchdown in a playoff game!  Boggles the mind really.  If this happened in the CFL, and here all tds are reviewed by the command centre thankfully, the CFL would be laughed at.   :o   Now I will say even with this blatant non-call, the catch was still excellent but can't go in the truly amazing category IMHO because it was so apparent it was a penalty.  Only reason I can think of is that they thought the Lions dback was interfering so one cancelled the other.  But the dback looked back to the ball and doesn't seem to me to be PI on him.  Does this come under the category of "just let them play"?   I don't think so.  :?

Refs missed the worst face mask ever on Seattleā€™s crazy touchdown catch

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/seat ... wks-010717

I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

BigJoeM

NFL bush league referees they need to come up here to learn more often .
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn\'t care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn\'t care about free speech .

Aerial

Maybe this is the "new normal" for great td catches?  Who knows.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

Users Online

58 Guests, 2 Users (6 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
seamack3, Yahoo!, Google (5)

Most Online Today: 124. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)