RBFan2014

Missed it, but did anyone get to the locker room sale? Prices in line with last year or higher due to grey cup factor?

noback

My brother ended up going and said prices were in line with last year but because of Winning Grey Cup, there were SLIM pickings on game worn gear. :(
Southsiders Rule --- North Side Still Sucks!

BigJoeM

Received no notice of locker room sale and I am a season ticket holder ?  What's up with that .
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .

noback

Do you get the regular emails from The RedBlacks?

We got our email on Wednesday I think saying it was open to Lumberyard members from 9-11am and general public starting at noon. 8)

I usually get a couple before game day and a survey email after each game asking your thoughts about your game day fan experience. Do you get the advance notice for concerts at TD Place??

If not, I suggest you contact your sales rep and have them check for correct email address.

BigJoeM

Quote from: "noback"
Do you get the regular emails from The RedBlacks?

We got our email on Wednesday I think saying it was open to Lumberyard members from 9-11am and general public starting at noon. 8)

I usually get a couple before game day and a survey email after each game asking your thoughts about your game day fan experience. Do you get the advance notice for concerts at TD Place??

If not, I suggest you contact your sales rep and have them check for correct email address.

I get some e mails from the Redblacks but no surveys on fan experience . Not sure what to make of it .

noback

Give your sales rep a call. they will get you on the right email lists

They had trouble after the first season for mine. I wasn't getting all the emails either.
I had to call but now I get all the emails and advance notice of concerts and anything else happening at TD Place 8)

BigJoeM

Quote from: "noback"
Give your sales rep a call. they will get you on the right email lists

They had trouble after the first season for mine. I wasn't getting all the emails either.
I had to call but now I get all the emails and advance notice of concerts and anything else happening at TD Place 8)

Thanks I will check with them and get on the list .

perlman9

If anyone landed and extra Deane jersey or helmet, would LOVE to add it to my Michigan State alumni collection!

Users Online

85 Guests, 11 Users (17 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Iconic SR, FormerlyTurkish, BillyDee87, bobo82, Taleback, stevehvh, 150GAGE, Preisst, riders78, Argofan_1000, Google (16), Baidu

Most Online Today: 154. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)