jamie

Anyone know if the Esks are returning to Edmonton and then going back East to Ottawa  or just staying out there all week?

jamie

They returned to Edmonton and fly back on Friday.

Eskimosrock

Huh, I thought they would have just traveled to Ottawa.
The Green and Gold is bold.

jamie

Yeah I thought they might as well. But they went home.

ticatbill

They will go home Sunday n depart all over the world as they lose the ef imho they don't deserve to be in Ottawa this week anyways but they can thank the review center for getting them there

Eskimosrock

Quote from: "ticatbill"
They will go home Sunday n depart all over the world as they lose the ef imho they don't deserve to be in Ottawa this week anyways but they can thank the review center for getting them there

Hamilton based off of their record didn't even belong in the playoffs.  No sub 500 team deserves to get to the Grey Cup.  Being an Eskimo fan aside, I really hope the Esks win based off of the Redblacks record as well.  I'd be saying this if the Lions or Bombers crossed over instead of us.  The east has no business playing in the big game this year.

jamie

Well..all that has to happen for your statement to be correct is for EE to defeat Ottawa.
Easy hey?...

Simonen

Users Online

163 Guests, 20 Users (12 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
raymarkca, PTBO Dave, RBFan2014, riders78, porter24, meaker23, Iconic SR, Mightygoose, Grover, KevinRiley2, jkm, schmenger, ArgoT, DisplacedCatsFan, sully, rpaege, dcmoses, Google (12)

Most Online Today: 365. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)