Chief

I heard we signed him this week. Certainly can't hurt our defence.
2015 Grey Cup Champions

West

Our defense has been sub par this season (probably because of Benevides). Hopefully this helps us out a bit.

Clutch

Quote from: "West"
Our defense has been sub par this season (probably because of Benevides). Hopefully this helps us out a bit.

I'd say more the loss of Grymes in the secondary, Watkins playing hurt , and also the loss of McCoil. Also, a lot of 'elite' players don't 'fade away' gracefully. Eskimo's have that in spades with one player in particular - Odell Willis. He has done jack and Sh#t this year, and Jack left town awhile ago. He's crashed and burned and will not be an Eskimo next season. Not his fault, it's just the way football is. It's why some players like Barry Sanders and Robert Smith (Vikings). They quit early because they knew they were on the decline and it's a rapid decline when it happens.

Hunt was great in yesterday's game - much better than I thought he would be. IMO the main reason for the bad defense is our lack of pressure. Even in yesterday's games there were times Dickenson could have read a novel before throwing a pass. Pressures solves a lot of issues.

Chief

I don't think losing two guys can cause a team to go from #1 to #9. I blame Benevides. I posted his resume before.

In his first three seasons as DC for BC, his D was 4th, 5th, and 4th, and that was back when we only had eight teams. So he's always been middle of the pack.

Then when he became HC, the team declined every year. 13 wins, 11 wins, 9 wins, fired. He also never won a playoff game as HC.

Hiring him was a mistake.

Taleback

:Clutch Wrote" Even in yesterday's games there were times Dickenson could have read a novel before throwing a pass. Pressures solves a lot of issues.

Dickenson could have read a novel, the Britannica Encyclopedia, editions, A - Z, Every best seller on the current market, and still had no pressure on himself to throw a pass. :D

Users Online

73 Guests, 11 Users (12 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
bedrock, rcon, FootbalYouBet, alphamale111, KevinRiley2, Lyle B. Style, hendy77, Keionware25, coupe6652, Lerminx, Yahoo!, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 99. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)