EE17

DisplacedCatsFan

Formerly sigpig

Velox Versutus Vigilans

R.I.P. Cpl Nathan Cirillo Albainn Gu Brath

Hammertown Proud

Sorta looks like a construction site to me?

TravelPat1

I guess those pics explain why Lot J - which used to be Tailgate Central - was  not offered as a Season parking spot this season which some posters had questioned here in another thread.

safetyblitz

You seem to think these pictures will deter people from insisting they should still be able to park there. You're very optimistic.  :lol: (laughing only because we don't have a "head pounding against the wall" emoji)

Hammertown Proud

they should open it up on game day and allow us in...

we could sit and drink beer in the sewer pipes  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:

Mikefrmthhammer

Quote from: "Hammertown Proud"
we could sit and drink beer in the sewer pipes  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:

Perfect, as you only rent beer. Having the sewer pipes so convenient would be very handy.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[size=150]Mike.[/size][/i]

"It\'s a job, not a hobby". me Feb 25, 2009

Travis, gone but not forgotten.



RIP Travis - gone but not forgotten.

BillyDee87

Those orange things below grade and parallel.  Water tanks?  Geothermal maybe?  Anyone know?
"For the sake of humanity" is always the credo of tyranny.

bobo82

Quote from: "safetyblitz"
You seem to think these pictures will deter people from insisting they should still be able to park there. You're very optimistic.  :lol: (laughing only because we don't have a "head pounding against the wall" emoji)

here ya go :lol: ...............................What do ya mean we can't tailgate in here ??? :cowboy:  
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS
12,13,15,28,29,32,43,53,57,63,65,67,72,86,99

EE17

Quote from: "BillyDee87"
Those orange things below grade and parallel.  Water tanks?  Geothermal maybe?  Anyone know?
This is the Question i thought would be first as Ive never seen this type of thing before, I can try a guess I feel it has something to do with drainage but a guy in this type of work would know be nice to truly know what they are

Mikefrmthhammer

Quote from: "BillyDee87"
Those orange things below grade and parallel.  Water tanks?  Geothermal maybe?  Anyone know?

I'm not an expert by any means, but geothermal is a vertical shaft going down a couple of hundred feet. These orange things don't do that.

 :cowboy:

letsgoticats

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormwater_detention_vault

For those wondering, the orange things are for used to manage stormwater runoff.

EE17

Quote from: "letsgoticats"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormwater_detention_vault

For those wondering, the orange things are for used to manage stormwater runoff.
Nice find as i figured it had somethign to do with drainage :)

Garney 26

Scott Park is good to go! I was down there today and theres lots of room and access forMondays tailgate, see you there! Lots of cold beer and bar-b-que!

letsgoticats

Quote from: "Garney 26"
Scott Park is good to go! I was down there today and theres lots of room and access forMondays tailgate, see you there! Lots of cold beer and bar-b-que!

Huh?  You're joking right?  Do you not see the picture above of the giant hole in the ground?
 


Users Online

154 Guests, 4 Users (7 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Blackrussian63, drummer_god, Argofan_1000, Yahoo!, Google (6)

Most Online Today: 170. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)