Jaymar_10

I been playing for a semi pro team and I been wanting to take my talent to the next level. I've played at the college level but was unable to continue. Since then I have been playing for a championship contender team. So I have been wondering how do a player like myself tryout for the Toronto Argonauts?

Taleback

Just P.M. Area 51. He knows all. If you don't believe me just ask him. :lol:

QQ One-Nine

Quote from: "Jaymar_10"
I been playing for a semi pro team and I been wanting to take my talent to the next level. I've played at the college level but was unable to continue. Since then I have been playing for a championship contender team. So I have been wondering how do a player like myself tryout for the Toronto Argonauts?

I doubt you can just tryout whenever, but here's contact info and you can wait and see when they have local camps next spring.

http://www.argonauts.ca/try-out-information/
“This isn’t about why football doesn’t work in Ottawa,” said (Jeff) Hunt, “It’s more, on a larger scale, why poorly run businesses don’t work anywhere.” Ottawa Business Journal, September 12th, 2013.

argonutII

You didn't say what position. But if you are legit, IMO the CFL talent is very close to the NFL. Just smaller players on average. So if you are a WR or DB your forty speed of 4.4 would get some attention.
Good rush ends are always in demand and a good size there would be 6'2 250 with 4.8 forty.

Canadian citizenship would definitely get some interest. The current Government is taking in lots of refugees.

Users Online

87 Guests, 12 Users (6 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
TheBreeze, Lyle B. Style, schmenger, Sidney, Wumper, Mightygoose, RedandWhite, CFL in QC, Hamilton2005, ticats28, Yahoo!, Google (5)

Most Online Today: 178. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)