slimjim2

I bought a mini-package so I have to print them out,     I  see that the Ticats have gone to "digital",    is it an option to have REDBLACK season tickets paper tickets mailed/delivered?

Hank01

Received only the cards did not get option on paper tickets . Would have liked the option .

QQ One-Nine

Announcing less than 2000 left!  :thup:
“This isn’t about why football doesn’t work in Ottawa,” said (Jeff) Hunt, “It’s more, on a larger scale, why poorly run businesses don’t work anywhere.” Ottawa Business Journal, September 12th, 2013.

Hank01

Is that 2000 left for home opener CRF ?

slimjim2

Quote from: "Hank01"
Is that 2000 left for home opener CRF ?

That has to be for the home opener.    Jeff Hunt announced a couple of weeks ago that there were around 4,000 left for the home opener and the only way that you could buy tickets for the home opener would be to buy  season tickets or the home opener package.         It looks like they have sold around 8,000 or so home opener packages.
If you go to the virtual venue for the pre-season game there is close to 14k seats taken,   so I would estimate close to 14k season tickets plus another 8k packages sold.

Hank01

Great to hear . The Redblacks will continue to thrive and it's always good to sell out the home opener .

slimjim2

According to the virtual venue there looks to be around 350 seats left for the Home Opener on July 8th.   Mainly on the North Side and a few singles on the South Side.

QQ One-Nine

Now announcing fewer than 1000 seats left for the home opener.  :thup:

slimjim2

Quote from: "CRFadmin"
Now announcing fewer than 1000 seats left for the home opener.  :thup:

Looks to be far fewer on the virtual venue but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

slimjim2

Ottawa REDBLACKS ?@REDBLACKS  21m21 minutes ago Edmonton, Alberta
Only 500 tickets remain for the July 8 home opener!

and still 2 weeks to go

Hank01

After that big win they should sell out this week .

slimjim2

and it would be even better if they win Thurs night in Montreal.

Hank01

Received a phone call from rep yesterday regarding any questions or concerns I have for upcoming season .

This was a fine gesture by OSEG to do a proactive approach to customer service . :thup:

QQ One-Nine

Quote from: "slimjim2"

and it would be even better if they win Thurs night in Montreal.

and to the surprise of no one...sold out for Friday!  :thup:

QQ One-Nine

Fewer than 1000 tickets left for Thursday.  :thup:

Users Online

85 Guests, 4 Users (14 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Evil Doctor, FootbalYouBet, djrobertson2017, sully, Yahoo!, Google (13)

Most Online Today: 161. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)