Chief

Well, the Riders have officially stolen Chris Jones. So we need a new HC and a new DC. Word around the campfire is Edmonton might tag Jason Mass as its new HC.

What do you think? What have you heard?
2015 Grey Cup Champions

oilerrocker

Quote from: "Chief"
Well, the Riders have officially stolen Chris Jones. So we need a new HC and a new DC. Word around the campfire is Edmonton might tag Jason Mass as its new HC.

What do you think? What have you heard?

I like Mass but not yet, Trestman would be a good fit and an easy sell.  Plus Trestman could put together a coaching staff much easier then  Maas. You know those stinking Riders will be poaching  more of our coaches.

Chief

Yeah, rumour is Jones plans to take most of the defensive staff. Isn't Trestman still under contract in the NFL?

oilerrocker

We don't have a coaching staff . We've been raided .  I keep thinking what the freak just happened here, we just won the Championship and now we'll be lucky to have a HC next year.
What the heck is Hervey doing, is he still drunk from the celebration .

okie

Rumor from Didier Orméjuste.  His sources say that if Maas gets the HC, Barron Miles will be the DC.

Chief

Quote from: "oilerrocker"
We don't have a coaching staff . We've been raided .  I keep thinking what the freak just happened here, we just won the Championship and now we'll be lucky to have a HC next year.
I don't blame Hervey. Sask screwed him over and forced him into a corner.

oilerrocker

Quote from: "oilerrocker"
I don't blame Hervey. Sask screwed him over and forced him into a corner.

I think it's time for Hervey to make some sort of statement to the fan base. He also needs to quickly sign some free agents just appease the masses

Chief

It's sounding more and more like Maas will be our guy. From the homepage: http://www.cfl.ca/2015/12/13/report-maa ... oach-esks/

Chief

TSN is saying Ottawa will ask for compensation. Now I can only shake my head at Hervey and the guy playing Commish. Edmonton should've asked for compensation for Jones, and the guy playing Commish should make this mandatory.

http://www.tsn.ca/redblacks-seek-compen ... g-1.408645

oilerrocker

If the Esks need to pay compensation to Ottawaaaa, then so be it. Hervey will need to step up his game . He's been fined, let Jones go for nothing, now pays Ottawa compensation for Maas . He may look good in the eyes of the CFL, but to the fans of the Esks maybe not so much.

Grover

The Riders just took your entire staff

Here is the Riders new Coaching staff

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Chief

Where did you hear this? I knew there were rumours of him taking the defensive coaching staff, but taking McAdoo too? That's complete BS. What the hell is happening in this league?

slant

Where did you hear this? I knew there were rumours of him taking the defensive coaching staff, but taking McAdoo too? That's complete BS. What the hell is happening in this league?

I would have thought you'd be jumping for joy. You've spent two years repeating over and over and over again how you wanted McAdoo to be fired.

Chief

To be honest, it's more the position than the person. I'm also surprised Craig Dickenson was allowed to leave.

Jones literally gutted our staff. We have no coordinators. HC, gone. DC, gone. OC, gone, STC, gone. And we get zero compensation.

EsksfansDan1964

To be honest, it's more the position than the person. I'm also surprised Craig Dickenson was allowed to leave.

Jones literally gutted our staff. We have no coordinators. HC, gone. DC, gone. OC, gone, STC, gone. And we get zero compensation.

100% right but remember Maas will be calling the offense

Users Online

173 Guests, 14 Users (11 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
bobo82, Lyle B. Style, BillyDee87, Grover, mr62cats, dcmoses, sth1988, pikk, raymarkca, Hamilton2005, blackandgld, Buck Wild, TheBreeze, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 268. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)