Grover

Melanie Adams ?@MelAdams1310  4h4 hours ago
We're expecting #redblacks to land in 10 minutes. No fans here to greet them. #ottnews #ottsports @1310NEWS

Melanie Adams ?@MelAdams1310  3h3 hours ago
No fans here, but airport crew are applauding as #redblacks get off plane. #ottnews #ottsports @1310news

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

FootbalYouBet

no wonder Ottawa has trouble keeping a team.

totally disgracefull

booooo Ottawa
Live well and please God

FYB has left the building

BarneyFife

They're busy welcoming Syrian regugees.

An Argo-Cat fan

FootbalYouBet

Quote from: "BarneyFife"
They're busy welcoming Syrian regugees.

An Argo-Cat fan

actually, if that was true, it would make it ok.

ArgoT

That's awful, not even a quorum?

-Hammer-

Not sure I've ever been to the Ottawa airport, so I can't judge. I was at the Hamilton airport when the Ti-Cats came back, but I couldn't for the life of me find where they got off.

Note: This sig is not an attack on mpdid. He's an ok guy, for a Bombers fan.

ryan3434

Quote from: "-Hammer-"
Not sure I've ever been to the Ottawa airport, so I can't judge. I was at the Hamilton airport when the Ti-Cats came back, but I couldn't for the life of me find where they got off.

Id like to judge BUMCRACK fans..but tbh i never went to the airport and it never even crossed my mind to go. :oops:
I\'d be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.

BoLtZ

They took a bus to the Stadium and there was a ton of fans there, wonder why that was not reported

slimjim

Quote from: "FootbalYouBet"
no wonder Ottawa has trouble keeping a team.

totally disgracefull

booooo Ottawa

They landed at the Canada North hangars on the other side of the airport not at the main terminal building, it was a private charter.     I doubt fans would have been allowed in that area of the airport even if they knew when and where they were landing.

I guess this means that Ottawa will now lose the team.......... :roll:  :roll:     you didn't mention the sold out arena where fans were watching the Grey Cup on the big screen.

spike

This is a non-issue to me. It is just the way the team organized it.  (Given airport security and parking it makes sense to me.)  Ottawa fans have been great, last year and this year.  Most importantly, they fill the park.

stevehvh

Quote from: "spike"
This is a non-issue to me. It is just the way the team organized it. (Given airport security and parking it makes sense to me.) Ottawa fans have been great, last year and this year. Most importantly, they fill the park.

Exactly.
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey

slimjim

This is a non-issue to me. It is just the way the team organized it.  (Given airport security and parking it makes sense to me.)  Ottawa fans have been great, last year and this year.  Most importantly, they fill the park.

It seems strange that someone on the Ticat forum would post this.   I just checked the news from last year and there were NO Ticat fans at the airport to greet the Ticats after the loss to the Stamps,   CHCH did mention two dozen fans that met the team bus but it appeared they were family members there to pick up the players............... :oops:

Top-Cat

Quote from: "slimjim"

It seems strange that someone on the Ticat forum would post this.   I just checked the news from last year and there were NO Ticat fans at the airport to greet the Ticats after the loss to the Stamps,   CHCH did mention two dozen fans that met the team bus but it appeared they were family members there to pick up the players............... :oops:

Give us a link to the news that you checked. It would make for interesting reading. This is the only link I could find http://www.chch.com/ticats-return-home-grey-cup/ and it says there were fans there to greet the team.

tcmike

Shame on you guys, you know we are not allowed to talk about the RedBlacks here in the Ticat forum. Were bad fans here in Hamilton. :lol:
Best Game\'s ever. 1986 game 2 Ticat Argo Home and Home East final series and 1998 Eastern Final Hamilton VS Montreal.

loyalticatfan

I just checked out the Redblack forum and it seems we are getting trashed, lol. http://forums.cfl.ca/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=99681&start=0

Well, I don't care what they think anyway. Personally, I'm not gutless and would say anything on a forum to their face :cowboy: .

I don't make any apologies for sticking up for my team and will not feel guilty about being Pro-Ticat on a Ticat forum :D .

For some saying, there are not intelligent people on this forum... you are absolutely wrong. Some of the most intelligent football fans reside in this forum.

You want to talk about whining. Hank is the biggest culprit. Dwelling on the fact that Austin released him for a younger QB. Let it go Henry, time to move on, this is professional sports.

Users Online

113 Guests, 10 Users (16 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Pongetti, CatsFanForLife, Mightygoose, vampiresquid, ExPat, Grover, yougottabekidding, Yahoo!, Google (15)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)