Crash

Of course Zach would renegotiate. Why would he do that here to be a backup when he can do it to start? 

150GAGE

This is all water under the bridge now - all a moot point.
It' time to move on just the way many of us did when Hank was traded; and we started cheering for Zach.  Now let's fill the donut box and cheer for Massolli and Manziel (if he signs)
Those that love Zach you can still cheer for him in Sask; just the way I cheered Hank when he went to Ottawa.(obviously not against the cats)

Obrigardo

Zach wants to start. He probably didn't think that was going to happen in Hamilton going forward, so there was no incentive to accept a reduced salary here.
Exactly....June Jones has made his choice of starter. I don’t care how good Collaros could have looked in training camp, he had no hope of starting under June Jones.
I hope he lights it up next year. (but I still want to beat Saskatchewan!)
Would be nice to beat Sask but I doubt it will happen. Not now with Zack, a motivated Zack!
If he wasn't motivated by the highest salary in the league  and the unwavering support of his head coach no matter how much he lost then he's not much of a competitor

Lennywasout

Zach wants to start. He probably didn't think that was going to happen in Hamilton going forward, so there was no incentive to accept a reduced salary here.
Exactly....June Jones has made his choice of starter. I don’t care how good Collaros could have looked in training camp, he had no hope of starting under June Jones.
I hope he lights it up next year. (but I still want to beat Saskatchewan!)
Would be nice to beat Sask but I doubt it will happen. Not now with Zack, a motivated Zack!
If he wasn't motivated by the highest salary in the league  and the unwavering support of his head coach no matter how much he lost then he's not much of a competitor
You have no idea what your talking about!  You’ve proven over and over and over that you’re not a Zach supporter.  We’ve all read it over and over and over.  He’s gone now....sit back and gloat.... you got your wish.   

ExPat

If he wasn't motivated by the highest salary in the league  and the unwavering support of his head coach no matter how much he lost then he's not much of a competitor
You have no idea what your talking about!  You’ve proven over and over and over that you’re not a Zach supporter.  We’ve all read it over and over and over.  He’s gone now....sit back and gloat.... you got your wish.  
Not so fast.  He hasn't yet posted on this thread that Zach went 0-12.  He's posted it on most other threads, and every time, it's like hearing it for the first time.  Always such a useful insight.

Users Online

63 Guests, 5 Users (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
FootbalYouBet, Mightygoose, KevinRiley2, Lyle B. Style, toddstattoo, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 100. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)