ExPat

if it makes you feel any better ExPat, Simoni Lawrence's twitter just posted a super vague

"WELCOME BACK"

so....  there's that I guess....  maybe?
then again maybe it's Dean that Simoni was tweeting about ? Stayed tuned for further developments as they say .
Yeah, or he could have been welcoming his neighbours back from their trip to the Grand Canyon.

Twitter is not exactly a goldmine of useful info.

bobo82

if it makes you feel any better ExPat, Simoni Lawrence's twitter just posted a super vague

"WELCOME BACK"

then again maybe it's Dean that Simoni was tweeting about ? Stayed tuned for further developments as they say .
Yeah, or he could have been welcoming his neighbours back from their trip to the Grand Canyon.

Lol !!! Uh huh  ;D Twitter is for Twits  ;D

Case in point..... ::)
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

Espo

"WELCOME BACK"

Although I disagree with your point in general, that was kinda the point i was trying to make.  Trying to decipher random comments by players is pointless.  
Extraordinary claims require extraodinary proofs

my home team

"WELCOME BACK"

Lol !!! Uh huh  ;D Twitter is for Twits  ;D

Case in point..... ::)

Oh yeah....we can trust his judgement.....or anything else for that matter...

Users Online

112 Guests, 19 Users (23 Spiders, 6 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
RichardVeilleux, 3rdEyeSqueegee, Lennywasout, FootbalYouBet, CFL in QC, mr62cats, VICIOUSCIRCLE, letsgoticats, guelphcatsfan, Slomojo2005, Grover, schmenger, Mightygoose, Google (AdSense) (13), Google (9), Alexa

Most Online Today: 165. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)