Slomojo2005

a spot. Not sure if the Cats are going to be held hostage by Big Ted this go around considering his play has diminished somewhat.
 The Cats have a lot of bodies there BUT I wouldn't exactly call them talented with the exception of Fantuz (who may or may not play this season) and to a lesser extent perhaps Chambers (who should benefit from being here for a full TC and season this year) . As for the rest of the above mentioned Canadian receivers ? The talent level drops way off after that . Aprile has been here 4 years now and hasn't shown a damn thing when he's been giving the chance . In fact he has spent more time on the IL then the active roster since he got here . Jones dropped as many passes as he actually caught last year and Lussier was a rookie last season who basically played strictly as a special teamer . Scarfone has yet to see the field or suit up for the team after opting to go back for his Senior year at Guelph after TC last year .

I've been saying for years now that one of our major weaknesses that has never been addressed or upgraded is the lack of talent in the Canadian receiving corp once you get past Fantuz . Hopefully Andy comes back and remains healthy and hopefully Chambers gives us a full season because if we have to go with the likes of an Aprile or a Jones starting again ? Well what can I tell you BUT it ain't going to be pretty .
Fact:If Tasker was Canadian he would have been signed by Xmas !
Fantuz will be back. He has plenty left to give.  Letz get on with more FA signings.

Grover

BC Lions are letting some players go to F/A

I like Purifoy and perhaps Yell
Purifoy is a DB, but would be a great candidate as a SAM linebacker(a position of need)
He's 25 years old, has size, speed and is a big hitter, hasn't missed a game in 2 full seasons

CFL News
@CFL_News
15h15 hours ago
#BCLions GM Ed Hervey confirms 13 of remaining 15 under expiring #CFL contracts will likely hit free agency Tues.  Only active negotiations currently w/ QB Travis Lulay & DB/LB Chandler Fenner.
Bazzie, Fabien, Purifoy, Roh & Yell in group of starters about 2 B free

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Users Online

107 Guests, 16 Users (21 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
MtnCat, FootbalYouBet, rshmglsky, Fred C Dobbs, Chestmaster, letsgoticats, BillyDee87, SeaFiddle, DisplacedCatsFan, TravelPat1, CFL Pete, VICIOUSCIRCLE, Onemoredork, ticat1, Google (AdSense) (12), Google (9)

Most Online Today: 167. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)