bobo82

I can guarantee you who won't win the Grey Cup this year............

Hamilton,Ottawa,Montreal,Edmonton,BC,Winnipeg or Saskatchewan . ;)
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

60YearFan

I am genetically unable to cheer for the blew team.

I was cheering for Sask to lose last weekend.

That's totally not the same thing as cheering for the blew team...   :o ;)
I feel better now. I was doing the exact same thing and now you've justified that it made sense. Now I can cheer for the Stamps to lose without feeling guilty.

Slomojo2005

I guarantee the Calgary Stampeders win the Grey Cup

final score might be 80 for Calgary Stampeders and the Toronto Argonauts 00
Really!  Letz be a bit more realistic!  

bobo82

How about 60 to 1  :o 

stevehvh

I can guarantee you who won't win the Grey Cup this year............

Hamilton,Ottawa,Montreal,Edmonton,BC,Winnipeg or Saskatchewan . ;)
How do you feel about Winnipeg's chances? ;)
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey

Palmer

It will be Calgary, but could be close.

I don't see the Stamps sitting back and letting Ray pick them apart like the Riders did.  Carleton Hughes, IMO, is right.  Ray has enough experience and maturity to recognize when he is going to be sacked and will either turtle with the ball or throw it out of harm's way.  Occassionally he will be pressured into an early throw or a bad throw, and the Stamps have the horses to make the Argos pay for any mistakes.  Likewise, I don't see Wilder having a 100 yards on the ground.

For Toronto, it will be up to the defence to contain Messam and Finch, doing their Mr Inside/Mr Outside routine.  After that, Lemon and Butler need to pressure Mitchell into mistakes.  If the they can't stop the run, and if they can't get to Mitchell, then it will be Calgary all the way.  

150GAGE

How about 60 to 1  :o
No way, no team can ever lose to another team 60-1 in this league.  There is way too much parity! :'(

Espo

got a weird feeling that Mitchell gets knocked out of the game early on...   

barring that premonition coming true, i've gotta say calgary.
Extraordinary claims require extraodinary proofs

Tipper

8) Sorry, but I am staying loyal to the East, and am hoping for an Argo Grey Cup victory !!   :)

Palmer

Just hard getting excited about the Cup?  I guess I don't really care who wins, would be happy to see either lose.  What's even more pitiful, I'm not a Shania Twain fan.  Talk about your 1st world problems, eh?;D

However, it's the last game of the season, and I'll be there in front of the tube with a cold one.  It's tradition!  And my wife does like old twangy Shania - so it all works out.

Slomojo2005

Just hard getting excited about the Cup?  I guess I don't really care who wins, would be happy to see either lose.  What's even more pitiful, I'm not a Shania Twain fan.  Talk about your 1st world problems, eh?;D

However, it's the last game of the season, and I'll be there in front of the tube with a cold one.  It's tradition!  And my wife does like old twangy Shania - so it all works out.
Yeah!  Keep it East, go Ar.........s. I am looking/hoping for another pony choke but may not happen!  I am tired though of hearing/listening to their " motivation" chatter.   

Grover

Arblows fan bus on way to Ottawa for the Grey Cup!
There is still lots of room on it!  :o

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Gerbear20

31 -27 calgary ..i can't root for the argos ...difference in the game will be bo levi mitchell has a bit more mobility than ray and calgary de davis is a secret weapon ...calgary's finch will make at least 2 big plays as will argos wilder....toronto's weakness is their defensive backfield and rays lack of mobility...should be a nail biter

probeyca02

I'm going with Stamps. 33-11. Also Rickieeeeeeeeeeee Ray won't finish the game. 

Slomojo2005

Why isn’t this game being played in BC or in Toronto?  You want the game in your city, put a roof on your stadium.  Ridiculous.  Cdn game you say?  So letz start season in November!!!

Users Online

96 Guests, 21 Users (16 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
GHT120, ExPat, Lucas Bellemare, Aerial, OskeeweeneeVI, VICIOUSCIRCLE, FootbalYouBet, Lyle B. Style, Argofan_1000, Sidney, meaker23, Onemoredork, Grover, 150GAGE, 97valkyrie, schmenger, G Man, bobo82, Rick16, oo DAWG oo, Yahoo!, Google (15)

Most Online Today: 161. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)