Oskie18

I am greedy, I want Tasker, Laurent, Dean, Prime and Shortill all re-signed
I could not agree more. Although the amount Prime was used under Austin or Jones was minuscule, so we really wouldn't notice much of a difference.
Formerly Oskie09 and jlshooter

Grover

CFL News
(@CFL_News)

RT .@TSNDaveNaylor Per sources, @Ticats defensive tackle @tedlaurent plans to test free agency Tuesday. Still open to a return to Hamilton. Would be one of the biggest names available. #CFL #Ticats
8 mins ago · Twitter

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Onemoredork

Proud to be a Ti-Cat. 

If the price is right.

stevehvh

Proud to be a Ti-Cat.

If the price is right.
Quite so. And quite rightly. I'll be happy if he stays, but he may end up elsewhere. There's only so much money to go around.
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey

schmenger

$275,000.00 can buy two players instead of One? 

Lennywasout

Forget Manziel and give some of that savings to Ted....you know the one who has actually done something in his career and is a known commodity.

TheCrazyCatLady

The day has come and we signed all 3 key guys prior to free agency starting (plus Shortill as a bonus)! 

Last month, I would’ve said we’d be lucky to sign Tasker. I thought Dean and Laurent would test free agency for sure.  I’m happy with all 3 signings. Yeah Dean and Laurent might seem a little overpriced, but Teddy is a ratio breaker and actually took a pay CUT from last year, and Dean was arguably our best player overall last year. 

Welcome back to Ted, Larry, and Luke! We love having you all back in the hammer! :)

Users Online

98 Guests, 18 Users (13 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
TheCrazyCatLady, ticat1, FootbalYouBet, GHT120, fireeater, Augustus67, DisplacedCatsFan, letsgoticats, MtnCat, oskee7777, Fred C Dobbs, BillyDee87, TravelPat1, Chestmaster, mike619, Lyle B. Style, Google (AdSense) (10), Google (3)

Most Online Today: 167. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)