Obrigardo

Dear Caretaker, I am a Tiger Cat fan since way back in the 1960's when I used to live in Dundas and attended McMaster University. I am now living in BC and keep up to date with this website following this forum and viewing all the videos. It has been a constant source of frustration to view these videos where the answer from the coach and players are loud and clear, unfortunately the questions are very faint and unrecognizable. This has been going on since the new format of the Tiger Cat website (at least 4 years). I have seen from other fans, many references to this problem on this forum, pleading for someone to do something about it. There were a couple of attempts where the questions were showed in captions, and even increased volume on the questions but nothing seemed to stick more than a week. I have checked other CFL websites where this is not a problem. Surely in this day and age of technology we could get a permanent fix. Would you please make this a priority since this is the out of town fans primary connection to our team. IT IS IMPORTANT and should be fixed.
Many thanks for your attention to this problem.....Sincerely   Robert Ball
Robert,
I'll pass this along, but I'm not sure I agree that it is all that important to hear the questions.  For two reasons.  
First: Good interviewees know not to take questions seriously, they just to listen to the topic of the question and then provide whatever answer they want to give.   So it is always the answer that is important and useful, seldom the question.  
Secondly: Who really cares what some sports journalist thinks?   ;)
Then don't have interviews.just have them give speeches and do away with media if the questions don't matter

Killer91

Welcome aboard...what took you so long!

canadianfootballfan

I guess they got lost on the way here...

ExPat

+ We are the only professional sports team we know who use a hypen in our name.   This is the result of the merger of the Hamilton Tigers and the Hamilton Wildcats in 1950.
I am still trying to get over this shocking revelation.  Hyphens seem so natural to me, having grown up a Tiger-Cats fan.

I think our team was ahead of its time.  We anticipated blended families, second marriages, and the evolution from the patriarchal convention of everyone automatically taking on just a single name, always from the male parent.  

Arguably the Tiger-Cats were leading social change at a time (the 1950s) when most people were content to accept things the way they were.  

(I was going to add a Bernie Custis reference, but I didn't want to sound flippant about a truly meaningful milestone given that the rest of my post is somewhat tongue-in-cheek.)

Count Floyd

+ We are the only professional sports team we know who use a hypen in our name.   This is the result of the merger of the Hamilton Tigers and the Hamilton Wildcats in 1950.
I am still trying to get over this shocking revelation.  Hyphens seem so natural to me, having grown up a Tiger-Cats fan.

I think our team was ahead of its time.  We anticipated blended families, second marriages, and the evolution from the patriarchal convention of everyone automatically taking on just a single name, always from the male parent.  

Arguably the Tiger-Cats were leading social change at a time (the 1950s) when most people were content to accept things the way they were.  

(I was going to add a Bernie Custis reference, but I didn't want to sound flippant about a truly meaningful milestone given that the rest of my post is somewhat tongue-in-cheek.)
Looks like we dodged a bullet in 2014 when the TWOCOLOURS signed up.  ;D

Jackmack

Happy to be here. Here because of JF and I love that CFL games are on in the US. Remember watching Joe Theisman on the Agro's, Flutie, and even Mark Gastineau for a few games with the BC Lions. Always like June Jones and wish the team the best. It may be difficult for JF to get playing time because Masoli is playing so well. 

Aggie_87

It was fun!  Ti-Cats fans were very nice!

ticat1

It was fun!  Ti-Cats fans were very nice!

Tell us about your experience! 😊😊

Users Online

92 Guests, 14 Users (16 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Balticfox, rshmglsky, prairiewolf77, of course, mike619, Kooblahdee, Katmandu, 97valkyrie, KevinRiley2, cividan, Google (AdSense) (4), Google (12)

Most Online Today: 156. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)