SeaFiddle

Good Luck TiCats..... hope Masoli and company can jump on them early.

TommyBoy1

Welcome SeaFiddle!

I have been reading your posts and quite frankly I am embarrassed by the attacks you've had to endure from some posters on here who disagree with you.
Somehow you have kept your composure and stayed classy. 

You are a fan of JF and, as a result, a fan of the Ticats now. I'm a Ticat fan, and, as a result, a fan of JF now and anyone else who wears the uniform.

Thanks for your input and don't let the negativity get to you. Many have been harassed off this board over the years and I hope you aren't next.

CatsFaninOttawa

You are a fan of JF and, as a result, a fan of the Ticats now. I'm a Ticat fan, and, as a result, a fan of JF now and anyone else who wears the uniform.
Nicely put.

Welcome to all Ticat fans, regardless of how they became fans.

stevehvh

Nicely put.

Welcome to all Ticat fans, regardless of how they became fans.
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey

Hammertown Proud

Welcome SeaFiddle!

I have been reading your posts and quite frankly I am embarrassed by the attacks you've had to endure from some posters on here who disagree with you.
Somehow you have kept your composure and stayed classy.

Thanks for your input and don't let the negativity get to you. Many have been harassed off this board over the years and I hope you aren't next.
Absolutely and wonderfully succinct.

I love it.

SeaFiddle

Thanks for the welcome. I’m looking forward to the next preseason game and then for the  real games to begin. I’m amazed at how fast the possession changes back and forth. The 3 downs really speeds up the game. Also the 20 sec clock. If you run to the refrigerator you might miss a possession. 

I really hope they can work things out with Chapman. Watching videos of him makes me believe that no one can stay with him when he makes his cuts. What a weapon he would be.

And yes I’m a huge JF fan and after seeing the touching letter his wife wrote to him on instagram, I’m a fan of her too.

Ferg

Another Johnny and now Tiger-Cats fan.  ESPN is showing the CFL mainly on their new subscription service ESPN+ with a few on ESPN2.  I just got a subscription to + after Johnny signed.  

SeaFiddle

Another Johnny and now Tiger-Cats fan.  ESPN is showing the CFL mainly on their new subscription service ESPN+ with a few on ESPN2.  I just got a subscription to + after Johnny signed.  
Welcome Ferg.  I came here because of JF but have been enjoying learning about Hamilton and the TiCats.  Now that the games have started it will be easier to learn about all members of the team. Of course June Jones and Jerry Glanville are pure gold. Be sure and signup for CFL.ca to keep abreast of the whole league. Also TSN.ca  radio 1150 Hamilton they broadcast every game. Saturday’s game wasn’t going to be televised but now it is on ESPN+ 12:00 EST  OR 9:00 am PST where I’m at.  If you haven’t watched Canadian football it’s a real kick.

sully

Hi guys - I removed a few posts preceding this one as they violated the Team Forums Are Safe Havens rule (see the forum rules here). No warnings/bans this time but let's remember that we're not here to randomly bash cities we don't live in. :)
I'm the Senior Director of Technology for the Canadian Football League. Got technology concerns/ideas for the league? E-mail me at ssyed@cfl.ca and we'll talk.

kfan

Yeah, but ARGOS STILL SUCK
Be who you are
Say what you feel
Those that matter don't mind
Those that mind don't matter

150GAGE

Kfan, why are you beating up on the team with no fans? ::)

I would say that about the city that does not support its team.

rwball

Dear Caretaker, I am a Tiger Cat fan since way back in the 1960's when I used to live in Dundas and attended McMaster University. I am now living in BC and keep up to date with this website following this forum and viewing all the videos. It has been a constant source of frustration to view these videos where the answer from the coach and players are loud and clear, unfortunately the questions are very faint and unrecognizable. This has been going on since the new format of the Tiger Cat website (at least 4 years). I have seen from other fans, many references to this problem on this forum, pleading for someone to do something about it. There were a couple of attempts where the questions were showed in captions, and even increased volume on the questions but nothing seemed to stick more than a week. I have checked other CFL websites where this is not a problem. Surely in this day and age of technology we could get a permanent fix. Would you please make this a priority since this is the out of town fans primary connection to our team. IT IS IMPORTANT and should be fixed.
Many thanks for your attention to this problem.....Sincerely   Robert Ball

Balticfox

Kfan, why are you beating up on the team with no fans? ::)

I would say that about the city that does not support its team.
I agree 100%!

It's Torontonians who support the Blue Jays and Raptors, and don't support the Argonauts because they prefer the NFL to the CFL who suck big time. They shame me and I loathe and despise them in return for not supporting the cultural sporting traditions of their own country. Compare such so-called "Canadians" to say Italians whose team failed to make the World Cup this year. Can you imagine an Italian who would therefore lose interest in his own country's soccer? No way! They all still steadfastly maintain that the football played in their own country is still intrinsically better played than anywhere else. But so many Canadians support for their own is less than an inch deep.

What's truly bizarre is the idiots in Hamilton who chant "Argos suck!" while themselves supporting the Toronto Blue Jays when it's the Blue Jays not the Argos who've been the threat to the financial viability of the CFL. I've turned around in the stands in Hamilton and explained that to Tiger-Cat fans and gotten sheepish while at the same time semi-bewildered looks in return.

::)
Sly old fox!

kfan

Sly:

I do not support any toronto sports team: make me laffs, craptors, blow jays and the argos still suck.  Back in time  when their fans did support CFL football they and the team would come to Civic Stadium/Ivor Wynn with a 'better than thou' you grubby factory worker, attitude.  Everything that comes out of To still has that attitude.

So, as a team representing Toronto, Argos suck

Caretaker

Dear Caretaker, I am a Tiger Cat fan since way back in the 1960's when I used to live in Dundas and attended McMaster University. I am now living in BC and keep up to date with this website following this forum and viewing all the videos. It has been a constant source of frustration to view these videos where the answer from the coach and players are loud and clear, unfortunately the questions are very faint and unrecognizable. This has been going on since the new format of the Tiger Cat website (at least 4 years). I have seen from other fans, many references to this problem on this forum, pleading for someone to do something about it. There were a couple of attempts where the questions were showed in captions, and even increased volume on the questions but nothing seemed to stick more than a week. I have checked other CFL websites where this is not a problem. Surely in this day and age of technology we could get a permanent fix. Would you please make this a priority since this is the out of town fans primary connection to our team. IT IS IMPORTANT and should be fixed.
Many thanks for your attention to this problem.....Sincerely   Robert Ball
Robert,
I'll pass this along, but I'm not sure I agree that it is all that important to hear the questions.  For two reasons. 
First: Good interviewees know not to take questions seriously, they just to listen to the topic of the question and then provide whatever answer they want to give.   So it is always the answer that is important and useful, seldom the question. 
Secondly: Who really cares what some sports journalist thinks?   ;)

Users Online

104 Guests, 23 Users (17 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Queso, Lyle B. Style, Obrigardo, Hammertown Proud, FootbalYouBet, batkinson001, aberfoyler, Oskie18, jkm, RichardVeilleux, Count Floyd, smokeystover, Habsfan, sportsfan100, VICIOUSCIRCLE, FormerlyTurkish, ticats4242ticats, Onemoredork, hawthy, djrobertson2017, Rick16, Google (AdSense) (8), Google (8), Baidu

Most Online Today: 201. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)