my home team

So a story from 2 years ago that everybody pretty much acknowledged at the time is a reason to not bring this guy in because a picture surfaced?

I can name a few people that don't seem like team guys... one starting with the letters BB.
Self centered, erratic behaviour , oh gawd please dont sign him potential cancer in locker room ?

Former Ti-Cat leading receiver , Arland Bruce called.

Left long strongly worded message.
And before Arland got on the field here, he had a "chat" with Bob O'Billovich to make sure there was a clear understanding.

DisplacedCatsFan

So a story from 2 years ago that everybody pretty much acknowledged at the time is a reason to not bring this guy in because a picture surfaced?

I can name a few people that don't seem like team guys... one starting with the letters BB.
Self centered, erratic behaviour , oh gawd please dont sign him potential cancer in locker room ?

And before Arland got on the field here, he had a "chat" with Bob O'Billovich to make sure there was a clear understanding.
And then AB da Turd was a great teammate and role model.  Until his true nature emerged like it always does...
Formerly sigpig

Velox Versutus Vigilans

R.I.P. Cpl Nathan Cirillo Albainn Gu Brath

cats99

And before Arland got on the field here, he had a "chat" with Bob O'Billovich to make sure there was a clear understanding.
And then AB da Turd was a great teammate and role model.  Until his true nature emerged like it always does...
Come on guys give AB some respect ! Your behaviour might be a little erratic when your BRAIN has turned into scrambled eggs from being concussed numerous time talk about kicking a former Cat when he is down and out ! PS: Hope he wins that 
lawsuit$$$ as for JM hope he shakes hands with the Commish on Feb 22nd before the Townhall Meeting in the Hammer !
Germany WC RUSSIA
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️+⭐️2018
🇩🇪

bobo82

as for JM hope he shakes hands with the Commish on Feb 22nd before the Townhall Meeting in the Hammer !
I totally agree . It would be nice if our quarterback JM.... aka Jeremiah Masoli shakes hands with the Commish .  ;D
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

stevehvh

as for JM hope he shakes hands with the Commish on Feb 22nd before the Townhall Meeting in the Hammer !
I totally agree . It would be nice if our quarterback JM.... aka Jeremiah Masoli shakes hands with the Commish .  ;D
👍👍
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey

Slomojo2005

Guess what Johnny?  Another QB has arrived in TiCat-land! Show me the Moniz! Give us  another ultimatum!!!!!
.@CoachJuneJones - "You can never have too many QB's. If we do sign Johnny (Manziel), it'll be great to have two QB's that can possibly take us to the top." #CFL #Ticats via @jimtatti & @TSN_LouisB
6:27 AM - 30 Jan 2018  

Not sure if that's true or not (can't have too many QBs), but it could make for a very interesting training camp. And apparently, Jones thinks so too.

.@CoachJuneJones - "You know how I feel about Johnny (Manziel) and his talent. But at the same time, he's got to beat out Jeremiah Masoli. And I'm going to tell you right now, that's not going to be an easy task." #CFL #Ticats via @jimtatti & @TSN_LouisB
6:25 AM - 30 Jan 2018
But if we sign Manziel, we will have 1 QB too many!  Keep him outa here!  

Grover

Johnny Manziel gives first interview in two years: ‘I was self-medicating with alcohol’

“I was self-medicating with alcohol. That’s what I thought was making me happy, helping me get out that desperation to the point of where I felt that I had some sense of happiness. But at the end of the day, when you wake up the next day after a night like that, or after going on a trip like that, and you wake up the next day and that’s all gone and that liquid courage and that sense of euphoria that’s over you is all gone and you’re left staring at the ceiling by yourself and you’re back in that depression and back in that hole, that dark hole of sitting in a room by yourself being super depressed, thinking about all the mistakes you’ve made in your life. What did that get me? What did that get me except out of the NFL? Where did that get me, disgraced?”

Good Morning America

✔@GMA

TOMORROW: @jmanziel2 reflects on 'mistakes' that got him 'out of the NFL' in an exclusive interview with @tjholmes. http://abcn.ws/2nZNeDA

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

cats99

Johnny Manziel gives first interview in two years: ‘I was self-medicating with alcohol’

“I was self-medicating with alcohol. That’s what I thought was making me happy, helping me get out that desperation to the point of where I felt that I had some sense of happiness. But at the end of the day, when you wake up the next day after a night like that, or after going on a trip like that, and you wake up the next day and that’s all gone and that liquid courage and that sense of euphoria that’s over you is all gone and you’re left staring at the ceiling by yourself and you’re back in that depression and back in that hole, that dark hole of sitting in a room by yourself being super depressed, thinking about all the mistakes you’ve made in your life. What did that get me? What did that get me except out of the NFL? Where did that get me, disgraced?”

Good Morning America

✔@GMA

TOMORROW: @jmanziel2 reflects on 'mistakes' that got him 'out of the NFL' in an exclusive interview with @tjholmes. http://abcn.ws/2nZNeDA

Diagnosed a year ago with Bi- Polar disorder , interesting news so now I s he still a big bum folks Mental Health awareness ! Text Bell!

cats99

Ticats VP Kent Austin on Manziel interview: ‘He’s gone through a lot, he’s come a long way’
Posted on February 12, 2018 by Drew Edwards// 6 Comments
Ticats vice-president of football operations Kent Austin says he’s watched Johnny Manziel’s interview with Good Morning America twice.
Manziel told the American TV show that he’s taking medication to deal with bipolar disorder and dealing with his mental issues are his top priority. Austin said he liked what he saw.
“It’s like anybody you talk about: until you get to know that individual, get to walk in his shoes, get to understand what makes him tick, those types of things, it’s hard to really form a proper judgement call if you will,” Austin said. “He’s gone through a lot, he’s come a long way. The interview was a good interview.”
But Austin said that the Ticats are looking for Manziel to show he’s ready for the mental and physical challenges of professional football.

“The most important thing we’ve always said here, is we’re looking for patterns of behaviour with our players. A consistent pattern of behaviour – with any player—is more indicative of somebody’s character and what matters to them,” Austin said. “So he’s had a good stretch here and he’s doing well, he’s working hard and doing all the right things right now.
Austin said he deals primarily with Manziel’s agent Erik Burkhardt.
I don’t talk to Johnny much directly. I talk more with Burkhardt whom I talk to quite a bit,” Austin said. “We talked yesterday, we’ll talk several times this week I’m sure. We have a very open and direct line of communication with each other.Most of our information is delivered to us from Erik.”

“Talked Yesterday “
“Talk several times this week”
Looks like the Ticats are not giving up boyzzzzzzz!?

Users Online

78 Guests, 3 Users (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Niagara Als, coputestoer, Lyle B. Style, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 110. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)