Palmer

I have and probably will in the future whine about a lot of things to do with the Cats.  I have never to my knowledge whined about the profit and loss statement, and, if it is within my power to do so, do not ever intend to start.

Aerial

Get rid of Mitchell, many problems solved with this one move IMHO.  Man gives me the willies.  Hey I know, I'm not a true fan because I no longer attend games in person, I get it.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

safetyblitz

However, I do not want to hear one hint of whining now or in the future from Young, Mitchell or  anyone else within the organization about how the team can't make a profit; can't make a big enough profit; is losing money; has difficulty making money; etc., etc.
Or you'll do what? Hold your breath? Stamp your feet? Cancel your two or four season tickets that will be snapped up by someone else within days? Ooooooooh.

Krisiun

However, I do not want to hear one hint of whining now or in the future from Young, Mitchell or  anyone else within the organization about how the team can't make a profit; can't make a big enough profit; is losing money; has difficulty making money; etc., etc.
Or you'll do what? Hold your breath? Stamp your feet? Cancel your two or four season tickets that will be snapped up by someone else within days? Ooooooooh.
Seymour actually get's it. What he stated has actually been an ongoing problem since the Ballard era and on through Braley and so on. Most of the previous owners sustained heavy losses year after year and I'm not sure a lot of fans appreciate what it took to keep our Cats in the city of Hamilton.

If Mr. Young feels that he needs all of them, Mitchell, Austin and Tillman to make this team better then so be it. But if not then I'm sure that extra few hundred grand could be put to better use, such as scouting.

Users Online

99 Guests, 15 Users (18 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
KevinRiley2, Abendschan, Johnny Ticat slayer, Iconic SR, bohdon, sully, Chewbaca1973, dcmoses, ExPat, Mark, bobo82, danoc_86, RichardVeilleux, Google (18)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)