my home team

I'll go with what our team's FOOTBALL PEOPLE have said from when they practiced Manziel rather than a bunch of posters here who were not at those workouts in terms of his skill set and accuracy.
Or you could also go with the ENTIRE NFL, where every single team has made the decision that the skill set does not trump the off-field issues and attitude problem.  Some football people among that group, I believe.
The guy had a lazy unmotivated attitude when he was dressed in the NFL. If he can't or won't get up and do something for the prestige and money down south, do you honestly believe he will improve at all for less money and notoriety of this league??

Good luck with that....

Palmer

I make a motion that all future references to Johnny Manziel be restricted only to threads that identify him in the topic title.  That way, some of us can ignore the endlessly repeated threads of "will he/ won't he sign" and "should they/ shouldn't they sign him" guesses that keep appearing in every other post except maybe the thread on the quality of the food at THF.  And I haven't checked that one lately.

blackandgld

Hard to have a thread about Ticats trading for a QB without mentioning you know who.

Count Floyd

I make a motion that all future references to Johnny Manziel be restricted only to threads that identify him in the topic title.  That way, some of us can ignore the endlessly repeated threads of "will he/ won't he sign" and "should they/ shouldn't they sign him" guesses that keep appearing in every other post except maybe the thread on the quality of the food at THF.  And I haven't checked that one lately.
I make a motion that from here onward, Manziel is referred to as "He who should not be named", a la Harry Potter. ;D

bobo82

Hard to have a thread about Ticats trading for a QB without mentioning you know who.
You mean that "other guy" ? .... "What's his name again" ?? I think it starts with a "J" ? Is it Jimmy ? Jerry ? Joey ? Jacky ? Jeffrey ? Jesus ? Ahh forget about it , from now on let's just call him officially that............."Other Guy" and be done with it .  ;D

15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

my home team

You mean that "other guy" ? .... "What's his name again" ?? I think it starts with a "J" ? Is it Jimmy ? Jerry ? Joey ? Jacky ? Jeffrey ? Jesus ? Ahh forget about it , from now on let's just call him officially that............."Other Guy" and be done with it .  ;D
Com on....you know it's Jethro......

Grover

Taylor Shire‏Verified account 
@TShireGlobal
 10m10 minutes ago
#Riders announce they have signed newly-acquired DE Charleston Hughes to a contract extension keeping him with the team through 2019. #CFL

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

blackandgld

Taylor Shire‏Verified account
@TShireGlobal

10m10 minutes ago
#Riders announce they have signed newly-acquired DE Charleston Hughes to a contract extension keeping him with the team through 2019. #CFL
Ha, 2019 until Jones cuts him in another search for shinny new toys in our CFL salary cap world.

EastVanMark

Stan Gelbaugh?

I'm with you on that one. Why that guy didn't sign a non practice roster deal in Steeltown is still a mystery.

Users Online

106 Guests, 22 Users (23 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
FootbalYouBet, DisplacedCatsFan, rshmglsky, letsgoticats, BillyDee87, SeaFiddle, Chestmaster, TravelPat1, CFL Pete, VICIOUSCIRCLE, MtnCat, Onemoredork, ticat1, Mightygoose, guelphcatsfan, CFL in QC, ExPat, Augustus67, Google (AdSense) (13), Google (10)

Most Online Today: 167. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)