Grover

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

blackandgld

Good to see Filer listed as a starter.
Would love to see Quinn get some reps as a receiver. Great option for the wide screen pass the team loves to run.

rockfish

I thought E. Davis didn't play last game?

mightypope

I thought E. Davis didn't play last game?
He didn't play last game as he was one of the game day scratches. I'm not expecting him to dress for this game either.

mightypope

Would love to see Quinn get some reps as a receiver. Great option for the wide screen pass the team loves to run.
Me too and it wouldn't be a problem to do. Quinn could come in at any time as long as Fantuz or Chambers is on the field. With more reps at practice for Quinn this week I think Jones is going to make this happen. Lots of speed on the field if you have Banks, Saunders and Quinn going out for passes.

Onemoredork

Love to see what Quinn can do with a long missed FG.

blackandgld

The most underused play in the CFL in my opinion. Why not take a shot every time. hit the breaks before you leave the endzone if it looks grim.

mightypope

Which surprised me when I saw Banks back in the endzone during Medlock's field goal attempts!! You can just feel that Quinn is going to break some kind of kick return soon.

rockfish

Which surprised me when I saw Banks back in the endzone during Medlock's field goal attempts!! You can just feel that Quinn is going to break some kind of kick return soon.
Yeah, and what was Banks doing running it out of the end zone, giving us terrible field position.
That unwise decision could have been catastrophic.

Crash

Yeah, and what was Banks doing running it out of the end zone, giving us terrible field position.
That unwise decision could have been catastrophic.
Cats were up 17 at the time. Giving up the single would have made it a 2 possession game. I think there was about 5 minutes left. Even if we go 2 and out and punt, it kills a minute and they have to score 3 times.
Absolutely the right decision.

hendy77

Crash is correct.

Smart move.
Is it June (2018) yet?

tcmike

Crash is correct.

Smart move.
Yup and they got backed up due to penalty so would have been decent field position
Best Game\'s ever. 1986 game 2 Ticat Argo Home and Home East final series and 1998 Eastern Final Hamilton VS Montreal.

Oskie18

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Formerly Oskie09 and jlshooter

SilverSurfer

Prime is listed as a starter but does he actually ever get to handle the ball? It would be great to have a true full back one who not only blocks for the QB but also one who can carry the load on short down or rushing when you need some power and size?

This guy with his size would probably be great in the red zone on rushing routes to offset Green.

GO CATS GO!!!

Palmer

Prime is listed as a starter but does he actually ever get to handle the ball? It would be great to have a true full back one who not only blocks for the QB but also one who can carry the load on short down or rushing when you need some power and size?

This guy with his size would probably be great in the red zone on rushing routes to offset Green.

GO CATS GO!!!
Something that has puzzled me about the CFL as well.  Why not have a FB who can plunge for short-yardage, as well as provide blocking?  It is usually a Cdn position, so would seem logical to have a rotational deal with special teamers.  Maybe a TE/blocker guy, a FB/blocker guy, and maybe a RB/blocker guy.  Give an offence a boat-load of options, and ability to disguise plays.

Users Online

114 Guests, 14 Users (14 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
KevinRiley2, vjcos, Mightygoose, bobo82, mr62cats, The Last Word, 15_championships, idealsheldon, nopa, LeBird, FootbalYouBet, Lyle B. Style, Google (14)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)