Espo

i saw the thread title and was really hoping i could be the first one to jump in for the DB Cooper joke....  but someone flew in and robbed me of the opportunity...  

of all the times to go missing...
Extraordinary claims require extraodinary proofs

ottawacat

8) Good one, BillyDee !!   ;)

I doubt many on this forum have ever heard of DB Cooper and that famous incident !! :) ::)
Probably were not even born, let alone heard of him ;D!
I'm thinking you're underestimating the age of some of us. :-\
D.B. Cooper's name was first heard around the world during Grey Cup Week '71  --  a half a life ago for those of us who've been around as long as the Tiger-Cats.

cfl.ca/transactions, on Tuesday, Sept 12th, shows a couple of roster moves, as they get ready for the Riders -- NAT RB Thomas-Erlington has been taken off the 6-Game Injured List, after missing just 1 game and Draft Pick NAT OL Brett Golding has been activated, for the first time, from the P.R.  NAT LB Terrell Davis and NAT OL Everton Williams have both been put on the 1-Game Injured List.

ottawacat

cfl.ca/transactions, on Tuesday, Sept 12th, shows a couple of roster moves, as they get ready for the Riders -- NAT RB Thomas-Erlington has been taken off the 6-Game Injured List, after missing just 1 game and Draft Pick NAT OL Brett Golding has been activated, for the first time, from the P.R.  NAT LB Terrell Davis and NAT OL Everton Williams have both been put on the 1-Game Injured List.
Another roster move, I forgot to include, is former Stampeder NAT LB Ben D'Aguilar being activated from the P.R.

EastVanMark

I thought DB Cooper was wanted for a bank robbery in the US and escaping by jumping out of a plane.  How did he get into Canada?  Asylum seeker?
The FBI closed the Cooper investigation last year.

I guess he spent all that money he jumped out of the plane with and now is forced to play in the CFL to make ends meet. Guess there's no retirement plan for plane hijackers

I believe there's still a reward for his capture, so I guess all we need to do is phone it in

BillyDee87

i saw the thread title and was really hoping i could be the first one to jump in for the DB Cooper joke....  but someone flew in and robbed me of the opportunity...  

of all the times to go missing...
I see what you did there....
"For the sake of humanity" is always the credo of tyranny.

Users Online

139 Guests, 12 Users (7 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
PTBO Dave, raymarkca, ExPat, Iconic SR, EastVanMark, dcmoses, Grover, hawthy, yougottabekidding, Taleback, Google (7)

Most Online Today: 175. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)