tcmike

Ok pin them deep and get the ball back
Best Game\'s ever. 1986 game 2 Ticat Argo Home and Home East final series and 1998 Eastern Final Hamilton VS Montreal.

Buck Wild

Ticats are looking good so far! They need to maintain this

Mark

Wasn't this our lead LAST week?

Grover

CA$TILLO now 5 for 5 from 50 road

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

ExPat

Our kicker is better than their kicker.  

tabbiefanmcb

Ticats are looking good so far! They need to maintain this
Agreed.  Castillo going for another FG off the turnover!  And he's good - and has actually been better than "Money" Medlock lately!   :D

Mark

Big Bomber play.  By LeFevour!  Shades of Ray last week.

Slomojo2005

Why are we pass rushing with only 3 linemen?  Pressure pressure pressure.  Oh well.

Mark

Oh.... Adams threw it.

tabbiefanmcb

Got fooled on that short yardage play. Good on Leonard stopping Harris short of the end zone.   Still close enough to score.  

Corey.the.tiger

Good catch tho 

ExPat

Lefevour’s contribution was to get out of the way.  

Leodensian

I'm still learning the game / rules but why was their runner wide open to get first down inches from the try line?

Slomojo2005

We had better put more pressure on Nichols or he’ll pick us apart....... with or without his fingernail.   Like Ray last week.

DisplacedCatsFan

I'm still learning the game / rules but why was their runner wide open to get first down inches from the try line?
The teams were lined up for a short-yardage play.  The snap went to a different player than the QB, and there were no defenders covering Harris.  Totally legal play.
Formerly sigpig

Velox Versutus Vigilans

R.I.P. Cpl Nathan Cirillo Albainn Gu Brath

Users Online

115 Guests, 16 Users (17 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
RBFan2014, KevinRiley2, dcmoses, heapbag, brianjoxx, Mark, danoc_86, Oskie18, TCHABS, RedandWhite, Mightygoose, Abendschan, steeltownguy, jim43bob, bobo82, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)