Mark

I am NOT going to be optimistic about this beginning. I AM NOT!

tabbiefanmcb

I like Quinn's running but why did WE sign him?  Shouldn't he be an Eskimo?  ;)
I thought his last name was Smith - as in Quinn Smith but I see Quinn on the jersey ???  Matters not - he sure doesn't give up easily and made a defender or 2 miss on that return even if he didn't gain as many yards.  
UGH taking a time out halfway through the first??  Does Jones forget that he only gets 2 in a game?

Regardless they're moving the ball and gaining yards against a vaunted BB defense.  

probeyca02

sure good to see the Cats finally have installed  the running game in our attack now. And they are impressive while doing it.

tcmike

ok that was a dumb play
Best Game\'s ever. 1986 game 2 Ticat Argo Home and Home East final series and 1998 Eastern Final Hamilton VS Montreal.

DisplacedCatsFan

Formerly sigpig

Velox Versutus Vigilans

R.I.P. Cpl Nathan Cirillo Albainn Gu Brath

tabbiefanmcb

I am NOT going to be optimistic about this beginning. I AM NOT!
I hear you Mark - I feel the same way.  Glad that they've found a ways to get off to a faster start but last week is still too fresh in our memories.  Still a LONG way to go.

cats99

Damn ZEBRES blown admitted call last week and they can't give us 2" inches for a first down a favourable spot what a shit show
Die Mannschaft ****🏆🇩🇪
FCB Bayern****⚽️🇩🇪
TFC⚽️🇨🇦
Buffalo Bills🏈

ExPat

Silly way to end a drive, but nice drive nonetheless.  

mr62cats

An INCH to go and they pass??????????

Grover

ARRRRRGGHH! 
3 more points, Castillo is money!

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Lennywasout

Brain fart.  2nd and inches and a pass for a loss...holy crap

tcmike

Just stick to what works June no need for tricks on 2nd and inches. Good thing though is 2 possessions and 2 scores.

letsgoticats

Ughhhh.  Offence looks great, but made some ugly mistakes on that drive.  Burning a timeout, throwing the ball backwards on 2nd and inches.  Gross.

tabbiefanmcb

FAIL!!!
Yup gaining a yard should be pretty much automatic!  Still came away with some points.  

Let's see if they can stop the BBs again

Tailgate

Didn't they learn from last week? Just get the first down, keep winnepegs offence off 
The field, wear down their defence!k

Users Online

117 Guests, 16 Users (17 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
heapbag, brianjoxx, dcmoses, Mark, KevinRiley2, danoc_86, Oskie18, TCHABS, RedandWhite, RBFan2014, Mightygoose, Abendschan, steeltownguy, jim43bob, bobo82, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)