Slomojo2005

Now we need to fix the kicking situation...... or we are screwed!

Count Floyd

Great to see the team win convincingly for a change.  

C'mon BC, beat those Ottawa Sillynames tomorrow night!

NZFan

Sillynames, nice...it'd be an improvement. 

tabbiefanmcb

Calgary is a definite loss...yea, right 8)
Given the way they played tonight I'd give them a fighting chance but I doubt Bo's going to be on the sidelines like Nichols was tonight.  I think that gave the Ticats a better chance to win.  Looked to me like the BB offense was starting to roll before he was pulled.

tabbiefanmcb

Now we need to fix the kicking situation...... or we are screwed!
True but there are kickers out there although certainly not another Castillo.  They should be able to find someone who's at least half decent.

ExPat

Sillynames, nice...it'd be an improvement.
I take it you think All Blacks is a fine name, while rEDbLACKS is goofy?

tabbiefanmcb

Picked BBs to win this one - couldn't pick the Ticats after last week's collapse.  VERY happy to have been wrong. 

cats99

Playoffs or not I like the direction this team is going , the rebuild is going great, the run and Shoot ,fast motion and recievers adjustments on the fly. Having a scrambling QB is a great option .This team is competitive again and a joy to watch ! Hope they find a interim kicker?
Die Mannschaft ****🏆🇩🇪
FCB Bayern****⚽️🇩🇪
TFC⚽️🇨🇦
Buffalo Bills🏈

2ez

What's this weird warm feeling of satisfaction after a near flawless performance? If the team keeps rolling like this, playoffs or not, you can officially count me as a passenger on the June Jones bandwagon. 

I can't lie, those two losses hurt because of the way they happened, but reality is this team could easily be 5-0 under JJ and he's shown an ability to correct his errors thus far. You keep this ship moving in the right direction and we will be the team to beat in the East next year, and I'm not one for hyperbole.

Which yes means giving Masoli the reins and seeing how far he can take us. Consistency is his biggest enemy, but he showed a ton of improvement with his mechanics tonight. If he can be hot Masoli all the time, no reason he can't lead this team to the promise land.

ExPat

If he can be hot Masoli all the time, no reason he can't lead this team to the promise land.
I'm not so sure.  I had Hot Masolis once in Tijuana and regretted it the next day.  Of course it could have also been the tequilas.

Mark

If he can be hot Masoli all the time, no reason he can't lead this team to the promise land.
I'm not so sure.  I had Hot Masolis once in Tijuana and regretted it the next day.  Of course it could have also been the tequilas.
;D

ExPat

OK, time for some accountability on my pre-game predictions.

Nailed it:

3) At least three-quarters of the times they mention Willie Quinn, the commentators will include some kind of reference to his size  (yep)

6) Mike O'Shea keeps his streak alive for worst-dressed coach in the CFL (going on four years running)  (another gimme)

10) Alex Green looks almost as good as he did in BC, but does not crack 100 yards  (Ha! 97 yards!)

Missed it:

1) Andy Fantuz doubles his 3-catch total from last game (3 catches again)

2) CJ Gable gets mentioned by the commentators more times than in some games earlier this season when he was our starting RB (not overdone)

5) We get penalized less than the Bombers, but they win the turnover battle (wrong on both counts)

8. Our offence goes stone-cold for one full quarter of the game  (half a quarter maybe)

9) Big Ted Laurent makes his presence felt in the first quarter  (heard his name mentioned, but quiet game overall)

No decision:

4) By halftime we will all be sick of hearing about Andrew Harris' quest for 1,000 yards receiving and rushing in the same season  (mentioned several times, but arguably not overdone ... until the second half)

7) June Jones waits until the second half to throw his challenge flag this time, but still has some of us questioning whether he could have waited for a more opportune moment  (no challenges)

Good thing I don't make predictions for a living.  Also good thing I didn't predict the winner, because I would have been wrong.

2ez

I'm not so sure.  I had Hot Masolis once in Tijuana and regretted it the next day.  Of course it could have also been the tequilas.
lmao ... sounds like the promise land to me, I don't know what you're complaining about 

ottawacat

For the second time in five weeks, Jeremiah was named one of the CFL Top Performers, for his play in the 'peg.  He's the only TiCat to be recognized in this program this year.
https://www.cfl.ca/top-performers/

tcmike

Calgary is a definite loss...yea, right 8)
Given the way they played tonight I'd give them a fighting chance but I doubt Bo's going to be on the sidelines like Nichols was tonight.  I think that gave the Ticats a better chance to win.  Looked to me like the BB offense was starting to roll before he was pulled.
Its time for Coleman to give Bo a little sideline time. He's the wrecking ball.
Best Game\'s ever. 1986 game 2 Ticat Argo Home and Home East final series and 1998 Eastern Final Hamilton VS Montreal.

Users Online

115 Guests, 14 Users (14 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Mightygoose, bobo82, vjcos, mr62cats, The Last Word, 15_championships, KevinRiley2, idealsheldon, nopa, LeBird, FootbalYouBet, Lyle B. Style, Google (14)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)