Grover

Cats are 13 point dogs in this.
We will have to contain Harris, much like we contained Wilder last game.

RIP Brian Broom

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Grover

Drew Edwards‏Verified account
@scratchingpost
3m3 minutes ago
As I reported early, veteran #Ticats DB Emanuel Davis will be a healthy scratch tonight vs. #Bombers. Ben D’Anguilar the other. #CFL

Darrin Bauming‏ 
@DarrinBauming
  3m3 minutes ago
#Bombers scratch Nevis and Foketi vs the #TiCats.

ExPat

3m3 minutes ago
I guess Nevis has not been a star in Winnipeg - unlike all other ex-Ticats who, according to some, are automatically better players the moment they sign with another team.

Palmer

3m3 minutes ago
I guess Nevis has not been a star in Winnipeg - unlike all other ex-Ticats who, according to some, are automatically better players the moment they sign with another team.
Yeah, must be why I never rose to the top or made top dollar in my career - didn't previously work for the Cats?

Grover

Bombers in their home unis w/ pink accents. #Ticats in white jerseys, black pants.

ottawacat

Comparing each team's starting 24 tonight with the same on August 12th when Winnipeg won here by 27 -- there are 11 TiCats lining up in the exact same spot and 20 Bombers.

ExPat

Some predictions for the game:

1) Andy Fantuz doubles his 3-catch total from last game

2) CJ Gable gets mentioned by the commentators more times than in some games earlier this season when he was our starting RB

3) At least three-quarters of the times they mention Willie Quinn, the commentators will include some kind of reference to his size

4) By halftime we will all be sick of hearing about Andrew Harris' quest for 1,000 yards receiving and rushing in the same season

5) We get penalized less than the Bombers, but they win the turnover battle

6) Mike O'Shea keeps his streak alive for worst-dressed coach in the CFL (going on four years running)

7) June Jones waits until the second half to throw his challenge flag this time, but still has some of us questioning whether he could have waited for a more opportune moment

8. Our offence goes stone-cold for one full quarter of the game

9) Big Ted Laurent makes his presence felt in the first quarter

10) Alex Green looks almost as good as he did in BC, but does not crack 100 yards

cats99

Go cats Go 💪🏈👍
Die Mannschaft ****🏆🇩🇪
FCB Bayern****⚽️🇩🇪
TFC⚽️🇨🇦
Buffalo Bills🏈

ottawacat

You could be right on with that list, ExPat.  Particularly if Black's on play-by-play.
Oh no, Grover.  Your pic shows them out there wearing the winless black pants.

tabbiefanmcb

Some predictions for the game:

1) Andy Fantuz doubles his 3-catch total from last game

2) CJ Gable gets mentioned by the commentators more times than in some games earlier this season when he was our starting RB

3) At least three-quarters of the times they mention Willie Quinn, the commentators will include some kind of reference to his size

4) By halftime we will all be sick of hearing about Andrew Harris' quest for 1,000 yards receiving and rushing in the same season

5) We get penalized less than the Bombers, but they win the turnover battle

6) Mike O'Shea keeps his streak alive for worst-dressed coach in the CFL (going on four years running)

7) June Jones waits until the second half to throw his challenge flag this time, but still has some of us questioning whether he could have waited for a more opportune moment

8. Our offence goes stone-cold for one full quarter of the game

9) Big Ted Laurent makes his presence felt in the first quarter

10) Alex Green looks almost as good as he did in BC, but does not crack 100 yards
I can see any and/or all of that happening!   Hoping for a win but not holding my breath.  BC's going to have to help us out with the OTTRBs tomorrow and Saskie with the Blew guys, regardless.

mr62cats

Thanks for doing the game thread Grover!

tcmike

Need to play a full 4 qtrs tonight
Best Game\'s ever. 1986 game 2 Ticat Argo Home and Home East final series and 1998 Eastern Final Hamilton VS Montreal.

Grover

Thanks for doing the game thread Grover!
Hey, no probs mr62cats!  8)

NZFan

Wouldn't it just be nice to have a solid win against a solid team. I think we will.  :D

probeyca02

let's be positive, the Cats will handle the Bombers with ease tonight. LGTC's

Users Online

112 Guests, 15 Users (14 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
vjcos, The Last Word, KevinRiley2, Palmer, idealsheldon, nopa, bobo82, LeBird, FootbalYouBet, Lyle B. Style, EastVanMark, bowl450, Google (14)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)