Onemoredork

White was the guy who hanged over 200 multi purpose yards on us in their playoff win

Count Floyd

Wake up, Ticats.
I think some of your recurring taunts have a finite life span.  

They will live forever.....in our laughter.
It was semi-funny once.  Now it's just tired & played.

Niagaraguy2018

Wake up, Ticats.

Maybe it will live in your nightmares as well!
Hey dont be cyberbullying...jk..hahahaha

blackandgld

He may be a starter this week. As another poster indicated RB in the CFL is as plug and play as you can get. If Green is injured and White comes in and has a couple good practices I would expect him to be our starter come Saturday in Calgary.

tcmike

Wake up, Ticats.

It was semi-funny once.  Now it's just tired & played.
This
Best Game\'s ever. 1986 game 2 Ticat Argo Home and Home East final series and 1998 Eastern Final Hamilton VS Montreal.

ottawacat

Now confirmed, by the club, 24 hrs. later and, to make room on the PR, Damarr Aultman has been released.

Grover

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

ExPat

The official announcement makes it clear that White is on the practice roster, not the active roster.

http://ticats.ca/tiger-cats-sign-former-cfl-all-star-running-back-white/

When would he have to be activated in order to play on Saturday?  I assume he could simply take Green's spot if Green goes to the 1-game list.  

As for all the other "extra" players on our active roster (55 total, by my count, so … 9 extras?), I guess we'll find out soon enough.

canadianfootballfan

The official announcement makes it clear that White is on the practice roster, not the active roster.

http://ticats.ca/tiger-cats-sign-former-cfl-all-star-running-back-white/

When would he have to be activated in order to play on Saturday?  I assume he could simply take Green's spot if Green goes to the 1-game list.  

As for all the other "extra" players on our active roster (55 total, by my count, so … 9 extras?), I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Teams that need to make cap room typically put a new player temporarily on the PR until they complete the release of an active roster player.  Aultman in this case.

I doubt White would be in Hamilton at all if Green was cleared to start.  I expect to see White moved to the active roster before the game.  They will start their best healthy back, and if Green is indeed injured, then that's certainly White.

White could very well perform better than Green.  White is certainly more proven in the CFL.

Grover

steve milton
@miltonatthespec
4m4 minutes ago
RB John White, who didn't take main reps, says he sees the irony of him in #HamOnt and CJ Gable in #Edmonton and  says Gable's his guy.

John White says he'll need a few days to get up to game speed. June Jones says Alex Green will be out a couple of weeks with hand, and will have it taped when he returns.

Jeremiah Masoli was with #Esks when White first arrived  in #CFL and White says Masoli reached out to him to come to #Ticats, which was one factor in coming to #HamOnt

2ez

steve milton
@miltonatthespec

4m4 minutes ago
RB John White, who didn't take main reps, says he sees the irony of him in #HamOnt and CJ Gable in #Edmonton and  says Gable's his guy.

John White says he'll need a few days to get up to game speed. June Jones says Alex Green will be out a couple of weeks with hand, and will have it taped when he returns.

Jeremiah Masoli was with #Esks when White first arrived  in #CFL and White says Masoli reached out to him to come to #Ticats, which was one factor in coming to #HamOnt
Masoli the new Lebron James? Is he the one calling the shots in the front office?  :o

Cool to see he helped hook Tillman up with a decent running back ... But I'll forever hate White for that playoff game until he repays us with a 200 yard playoff performance in black and gold lol He was a monster that day 

We also released Aultmann, was I the only one who liked him and saw a lot of potential? Especially in last year's preseason.

Dr.Whiskey

steve milton
@miltonatthespec

4m4 minutes ago

Masoli the new Lebron James? Is he the one calling the shots in the front office?  :o

Cool to see he helped hook Tillman up with a decent running back ... But I'll forever hate White for that playoff game until he repays us with a 200 yard playoff performance in black and gold lol He was a monster that day

We also released Aultmann, was I the only one who liked him and saw a lot of potential? Especially in last year's preseason.
Not alone, Aultmann had some of the most exciting highlights last season. Seemed fast and strong, would've liked to see him given more of a shot. But def interested in seeing some John White highlights too

canadianfootballfan

If White doesn't start, then it's either Whitlock or Timmis.

blackandgld

If White doesn't start, then it's either Whitlock or Timmis.
I think it needs to be White. Timmis if they are in a ratio crunch.

ottawacat

.......  When would he (White) have to be activated in order to play on Saturday?  I assume he could simply take Green's spot if Green goes to the 1-game list. .......
24 hrs. before kickoff.

Users Online

105 Guests, 8 Users (19 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
MrLucky, Grover, Rick16, RevClark, greenandwhite, Google (AdSense) (4), Google (14), Baidu

Most Online Today: 182. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)