Tipper

8) The latest is that J. Jones says that White will need at least 2 weeks to get up to game condition
     and speed !!   So he obviously won't play this week.

As mentioned in an above post, it looks like it will be either Whitlock or Timmis at RB for this 
    week anyway.

Grover

8) The latest is that J. Jones says that White will need at least 2 weeks to get up to game condition

As mentioned in an above post, it looks like it will be either Whitlock or Timmis at RB for this
    week anyway.
I am hoping that Timmis gets the start!

NOTES: New running back John White, a 2014 CFL all-star, was on the field Wednesday but both he and June Jones say it’ll be a couple of weeks until he gets back up to game conditioning after missing the last 16 games with Edmonton last year with a torn ACL . . . Alex Green, who had been expected to start at running back, will be lost for two weeks with a hand injury . . .Hamilton native DT Travis Vaughn is off the field under concussion protocol after an injury Saturday in Montreal

http://3downnation.com/2018/06/14/new-ticats-special-teams-boss-brings-wealth-nfl-experience/

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

blackandgld

Well 2 weeks does not fit our requirements very well if Green is our starter...

Tipper

8) The latest is that J. Jones says that White will need at least 2 weeks to get up to game condition

week anyway.
I am hoping that Timmis gets the start!

NOTES: New running back John White, a 2014 CFL all-star, was on the field Wednesday but both he and June Jones say it’ll be a couple of weeks until he gets back up to game conditioning after missing the last 16 games with Edmonton last year with a torn ACL . . . Alex Green, who had been expected to start at running back, will be lost for two weeks with a hand injury . . .Hamilton native DT Travis Vaughn is off the field under concussion protocol after an injury Saturday in Montreal

http://3downnation.com/2018/06/14/new-ticats-special-teams-boss-brings-wealth-nfl-experience/
8)  Me too, Grover !!

2ez

More than happy with a hammer and hammer combo of Timmis and Whitlock. Timmis looked good in the preseason I'm excited to see what he can do. 

canadianfootballfan

More than happy with a hammer and hammer combo of Timmis and Whitlock. Timmis looked good in the preseason I'm excited to see what he can do.
I remember seeing a TSN segment when Timmis was drafted.  His family in Burlington was literally in tears.  It will be a special experience for them to see him start.

Users Online

102 Guests, 19 Users (17 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
smokeystover, Count Floyd, jkm, RichardVeilleux, Habsfan, sportsfan100, VICIOUSCIRCLE, FormerlyTurkish, ticats4242ticats, Onemoredork, hawthy, djrobertson2017, Rick16, Lyle B. Style, FootbalYouBet, Iconic SR, Google (AdSense) (10), Google (6), Baidu

Most Online Today: 201. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)