schmenger

Obviously much better than Kent Austin.

blackandgld

I think it is a done deal and will hopefully be announced along with a couple of big name free agent
re-signings early next week!  8)
I hope so after all these years as a season 💺 seat holder I am waiting till 12 mid in Dec 18 to renew !$
I am at a point I might just get a flex pack Speedy and Jones should be signed ASAP to show some face towards our fan base about they are serious about building on last seasons advancements with the late turnaround this team took. I am conserned about free agents not wanting to sign here if Kent is here in any capacity?!
Wait a second Folks!  The TiCats did extremely well with Jones as coach and Austin as GM during latter part of season.  
Our Standards have become so low that we think 6-4 is extremely well??
It's a heck of lot better than 0-8; but we must strive for excellence. 8-2 or better would be extremely well in my mind.
Question is how is Kent going to screw up this team next year or maybe, just maybe Kent will actually do better as he has more time and less pressure.
6-4 = meh
12-8 sounds pretty good though doesn't it.

ottawacat

Drew Edwards thinks so!

http://3downnation.com/2017/12/04/head-coach-june-jones-returning-ticats-sources/

"The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have agreed to terms on a contract extension with head coach June Jones, per sources.
An official announcement is expected on Monday."
And, the little video "ISITJUNEYE," dated today Dec. 4, here on the ticats.ca main page should be enough to make everyone else think so, too.

Evil Doctor

It's a heck of lot better than 0-8; but we must strive for excellence. 8-2 or better would be extremely well in my mind.
Question is how is Kent going to screw up this team next year or maybe, just maybe Kent will actually do better as he has more time and less pressure.
Good point. They were beat so bad in those 4 losses I question how well June really did.
Are you guys on drugs?

The four losses...

Sept. 15 - Saskatchewan 27  Hamilton 19 - Cats had a chance to tie it on final play.
Sept. 30 - Toronto 43 Hamilton 35 - In overtime.
Oct. 13 - Calgary 28 Hamilton 25 - Calgary was badly out played and had only one offensive TD. Two early turnovers that led to Calgary points were the main difference.
Oct. 27 - Ottawa 41 Hamilton 36 

With a little more experience at winning, those four could have easily been wins...

Crash

Good point. They were beat so bad in those 4 losses I question how well June really did.
Are you guys on drugs?

The four losses...

Sept. 15 - Saskatchewan 27  Hamilton 19 - Cats had a chance to tie it on final play.
Oct. 13 - Calgary 28 Hamilton 25 - Calgary was badly out played and had only one offensive TD. Two early turnovers that led to Calgary points were the main difference.

With a little more experience at winning, those four could have easily been wins...
Thanks. I didn't want to look up the scores from my phone :)

6-4 could easily have been 8-2 or even 10-0. 

Onemoredork

Are you guys on drugs?

The four losses...

Sept. 15 - Saskatchewan 27  Hamilton 19 - Cats had a chance to tie it on final play.

Funny how close losses can be used to praise Jones and close losses can be used to bang Austin over the head with because he cant close the deal or some such.

bobo82

Are you guys on drugs?

The four losses...

Funny how close losses can be used to praise Jones and close losses can be used to bang Austin over the head with because he cant close the deal or some such.
These were all "close" loses by Austin this year :

@ Toronto 32 - 15........- 17 pts
@ Saskie   37 - 20.......-  17 pts
(h) B.C.     41 - 26.......-  15 pts
@ Calgary  60 - 1........ - 59 pts
(h) Wnp     39 - 12...... - 27 pts
(h) Ottawa 37 - 18...... - 19 pts

6 out of 8 games as HC this year and 6 out of 8 losses by double digit deficits . All by the way with Collaros under centre . Now to be fair to Austin the two games against Edmonton were closer affairs BUT still ended up in loses and both were very winnable games . (h) Edmonton 31 - 28 and @ Edm 33 - 28.
Basically these were the only 2 games where Austin could've closed the deal last season . As for the other 6 losses ? welllll the less said the better about that subject . :-[
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

Users Online

90 Guests, 18 Users (12 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
everyman, thirdnlong, Mightygoose, bobo82, brihind88, djrobertson2017, oo DAWG oo, Iconic SR, Onemoredork, brianjoxx, Slomojo2005, porter24, heapbag, Lennywasout, alphamale111, Yahoo!, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 161. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)