150GAGE

So June Jones a done deal or is he still looking for opportunities down south?

letsgoticats

Maybe Tennessee wants him.  Their coaching search has been an absolute disaster.  

Crash

Personally I think he's signed and they will announce at the best PR time (season ticket deadline, Christmas, etc)

tcmike

Personally I think he's signed and they will announce at the best PR time (season ticket deadline, Christmas, etc)
Its not like them to sit on their hands and wait. SMH. Get it together and give us something to hope for. Sign some players and make us think at least your doing something to move this team in the right direction.
Best Game\'s ever. 1986 game 2 Ticat Argo Home and Home East final series and 1998 Eastern Final Hamilton VS Montreal.

Grover

I think it is a done deal and will hopefully be announced along with a couple of big name free agent 
re-signings early next week!  8)

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

cats99

I think it is a done deal and will hopefully be announced along with a couple of big name free agent
re-signings early next week!  8)
I hope so after all these years as a season 💺 seat holder I am waiting till 12 mid in Dec 18 to renew !$
I am at a point I might just get a flex pack Speedy and Jones should be signed ASAP to show some face towards our fan base about they are serious about building on last seasons advancements with the late turnaround this team took. I am conserned about free agents not wanting to sign here if Kent is here in any capacity?!
Die Mannschaft ****🏆🇩🇪
FCB Bayern****⚽️🇩🇪
TFC⚽️🇨🇦
Buffalo Bills🏈

Grover

I think it is a done deal and will hopefully be announced along with a couple of big name free agent re-signings early next week!  8)
I hope so after all these years as a season 💺 seat holder I am waiting till 12 mid in Dec 18 to renew !$
I am at a point I might just get a flex pack Speedy and Jones should be signed ASAP to show some face towards our fan base about they are serious about building on last seasons advancements with the late turnaround this team took. I am conserned about free agents not wanting to sign here if Kent is here in any capacity?!
#1 rule in media announcements

Give bad or negative news on Friday at the end of the day, so everyone has the weekend to cool down the story.

Give good or positive news early in the week on Monday or Tuesday to get the full week of positive news.

Hopefully early next week.  :)

Jimbo88

Folks, I have always enjoyed reading the spirited discussions on this Forum and never really worried about the language, grammar, punctuation, etc. However the description of Mr Austin in cats99 text (c@#$ Kent) is extremely offensive and should not be tolerated by anyone on this site. I hope the moderators will take appropriate action.

beaglehound

Folks, I have always enjoyed reading the spirited discussions on this Forum and never really worried about the language, grammar, punctuation, etc. However the description of Mr Austin in cats99 text (c@#$ Kent) is extremely offensive and should not be tolerated by anyone on this site. I hope the moderators will take appropriate action.
Agree!  It has been dealt with.  Thanks for the input. 
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."

Slomojo2005

Wait a second Folks!  The TiCats did extremely well with Jones as coach and Austin as GM during latter part of season.  Forgetting about what some have said about “ I would not re-sign if Austin still here” which is just plain reactionary chatter, why wouldn’t free agents re-aign????? Positives are there, can build on them.

Grover

IS IT JUNE Jones YET??

I think today is the day!

Grover

Drew Edwards thinks so!

http://3downnation.com/2017/12/04/head-coach-june-jones-returning-ticats-sources/

"The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have agreed to terms on a contract extension with head coach June Jones, per sources.
An official announcement is expected on Monday."

150GAGE

Wait a second Folks!  The TiCats did extremely well with Jones as coach and Austin as GM during latter part of season.  
Our Standards have become so low that we think 6-4 is extremely well??
It's a heck of lot better than 0-8; but we must strive for excellence. 8-2 or better would be extremely well in my mind.
Question is how is Kent going to screw up this team next year or maybe, just maybe Kent will actually do better as he has more time and less pressure.

schmenger

Wait a second Folks!  The TiCats did extremely well with Jones as coach and Austin as GM during latter part of season.  
It's a heck of lot better than 0-8; but we must strive for excellence. 8-2 or better would be extremely well in my mind.
Question is how is Kent going to screw up this team next year or maybe, just maybe Kent will actually do better as he has more time and less pressure.
How is Kent going to screw up the team in 2018? Under no circumstances should he be allowed to make stupid decisions that effect the teams performance. Kent should be on a short leash with a very very small water bowel.  

Crash

Good point. They were beat so bad in those 4 losses I question how well June really did.

Users Online

85 Guests, 19 Users (8 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
everyman, Lucas Bellemare, bobo82, JoeyT, Onemoredork, thirdnlong, Mightygoose, brihind88, djrobertson2017, oo DAWG oo, Iconic SR, brianjoxx, Slomojo2005, porter24, heapbag, Lennywasout, alphamale111, Yahoo!, Google (7)

Most Online Today: 161. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)