Crash

So does Drew go back to his sources and ask them "what the heck?" 

Espo

So does Drew go back to his sources and ask them "what the heck?"
ya know, i've been wondering that myself....
Extraordinary claims require extraodinary proofs

Onemoredork

Still  waiting on a sermon on Canadian society after someone was shot to death about a 7 minute walk from the stadium last month after his sermon on US society after the McKnight murder last year.

Grover

Keon Lyn certainly feels different about Austin.  8)

Keon Lyn‏Verified account
@KeonLyn8
Words can't describe how much this means to me. I swear I wouldn't want to play for nobody else but Coach Austin and @Ticats oskee wee wee

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

HfxTC

Keon Lyn certainly feels different about Austin.  8)

Keon Lyn‏Verified account
@KeonLyn8

Words can't describe how much this means to me. I swear I wouldn't want to play for nobody else but Coach Austin and @Ticats oskee wee wee

What's the story behind this picture Grover? For us who don't know.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Grover

What's the story behind this picture Grover? For us who don't know.

http://3downnation.com/2017/07/21/ticats-db-keon-lyn-suffers-serious-broken-bone/

FormerlyTurkish

Its what happened after July that got KA in the pickle he finds himself.  I think as long as he stays away from the sidelines and the room the team will take on JJ s personality...as it should.

With all the accolades about the recent signings we dont know if KA or Mitchell or Tillman or a combination thereof is the driving force for these signings.  KA is the football face of management for sure.

HfxTC

Austin seems like a much happier person not coaching.

PatLynch

Austin seems like a much happier person not coaching.
To repeat a tired old metaphor, Kent did have a lot on his plate . You are probably right there, HfxTC . The jobs seemed to have aged Austin . I'll bet his family is happy that he has slowed down a little . He was reminding me of US presidents (not the current one) who carry the burden of office .  Live long and prosper Kent Austin.

Pat Lynch (the old retired guy living the dream) ;) ;)

Users Online

122 Guests, 6 Users (15 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
rpaege, AlsPal, J5V, MrLucky, letsgoticats, Google (14), Baidu

Most Online Today: 177. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)