Onemoredork

Hey Ti-Cats wake up

Onemoredork

Future Head Coach of the Hamilton Tiger Cats.

mr62cats

This is a great signing. Young HC talent and vision for the future.
Welcome back Orlondo!

Lennywasout

Happy to see Orlando back. Would now like to see an updated coaching org chart with responsibilities laid out.  Right now it seems to be really weird with the latest two additions.  No real responsibilities articulated for us mere mortals.

Grover

Happy to see Orlando back. Would now like to see an updated coaching org chart with responsibilities laid out.  Right now it seems to be really weird with the latest two additions.  No real responsibilities articulated for us mere mortals.
http://ticats.ca/coaches/

No duties or position listed for Glanville

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

FormerlyTurkish

Great move.  Tip o the cap to whomever made it happen.

Lennywasout

So what’s he gonna do to help?  And with Orlando back, what does he do?   Are there any other teams with a dedicated Assistant Head Coach? 
I’m kind of hoping he’s a involved with everything to some degree. 

Obrigardo

So what’s he gonna do to help?  And with Orlando back, what does he do?   Are there any other teams with a dedicated Assistant Head Coach?
I’m kind of hoping he’s a involved with everything to some degree.
Game management I hope.jones lacked clock management skills and cfl rules awareness.Orlondo knows the league inside and out

ExPat

I thought they were grooming Glanville for that role, once Jones decides to retire.

bobo82

Glanville is not even mentioned or pictured with the rest of the coaching staff let alone having duties or a position .  ???
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

Killer91

It only took us one lost season to make everything right again! Ok, maybe half a season to do what made sense in the first place.
In the end, I guess at least they finally got it right.

safetyblitz

Game management I hope.jones lacked clock management skills and cfl rules awareness.Orlondo knows the league inside and out
Yeah, the one person this announcement might be bad news for is Andy Fantuz, who seemed to have been Jones' de facto "CFL whisperer" on the sidelines.

To me, this move is all about assurances to Steinauer that the wait to become head coach will be much shorter now that Austin has moved upstairs.

The one area of concern with the re-signing of Jones was the lack of a succession plan, and that now appears to be solved.

blackandgld

I am interested to see what will happen to coach Lolley. Staying as D Coordinator or bumped out???
Just saying that this reminds me a little of coach Steph Ptaszek and "the writting is on the wall" arrangement he went through last season.

Tipper

I thought they were grooming Glanville for that role, once Jones decides to retire.
8)  LOL....Good one !!!   ;)

150GAGE

Do we really need all of these coaches and all these people on the management team??
Keep this up and we will have more  off field staff  than players.

I suspect all will not be here by the beginning of the season....wonder who will no longer be here..

Users Online

88 Guests, 7 Users (20 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Beam reach, pdson2, Lennywasout, Google (AdSense) (4), Google (16)

Most Online Today: 124. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)