blackandgld

Coach Ptaszek
One of the many mysteries from the 2017 season.

habcat

Run Steph, Run as fast as you can away from this team

PatLynch

The TiCats just hired Dan Morrison as Offensive Assistant and Quarterbacks coach 5 weeks ago.
He has previously worked under June Jones on 2 separate times in that same position at Hawaii and more recently as associate Head coach and Quarterbacks coach at Southern Methodist University. The two worked together for a total of 15 years between the two schools from 1999-2014.
http://www.tsn.ca/tiger-cats-hire-morrison-as-offensive-assitant-qb-coach-1.874176

This tells me that Morrison will probably be handling the O/C jobs in conjunction with Coach Jones, which kind of leaves Coach Ptasek very much in limbo.
I think it is very smart of Ptasek to handing out resumes at this time.

Ptasek returning to McMaster would be great for the once powerful Mac program . Two different sports and coaching situations but the same result : Joe Raso takes the Mac BB team to the nationals, year after year and he's replaced by some guy named Who. The Maroon and Grey are no longer relevant in University basketball.  Greg Marshall and Coach Ptasek lead Mac to national prominence and the Vanier and they move on to be replaced by some guy named Who.  Now McMaster can't get by Laurier, in order to challenge Western .

I'd love to see Ptasek back as head coach at McMaster . His offence was always creative and his assistants were happy to be there . Recruiting was no problem with Coach P at the helm . Greg Knox, the current Mac coach, would be a perfect fit at the University of Toronto, as his skills set does match that team .

Pat Lynch ( an old Mac alum)

Users Online

64 Guests, 3 Users (17 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
ExPat, letsgoticats, Yahoo!, Google (15), Baidu

Most Online Today: 116. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)