Poll

Which teams bandwagon are you jumping on for the play-offs and Grey Cup this year ?

Toronto
12.9%
9 (12.9%)
Ottawa
8.6%
6 (8.6%)
Calgary
5.7%
4 (5.7%)
Edmonton
22.9%
16 (22.9%)
Winnipeg
15.7%
11 (15.7%)
Saskatchewan
10%
7 (10%)
None of the above . If I can't cheer for the Cats then I'm not cheering for anyone .
24.3%
17 (24.3%)

Total Members Voted: 70

bobo82

A much as I dislike the Stamps and the Arblows, Stamps will win.
Yup it looks like Calgary it is (plugs nose and sighs ) The Stamps get their 2nd Grey Cup in 4 years and their 3rd in the last ten years .......Not unless they slip up like last year and like 2012 . I'm thinking they learned their lesson last year though when all they thought they had to do was just show up and the Cup would be automatically awarded to them.....and we all know how that turned out , now don't we ?
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

150GAGE

Congrats to the Stamps fans their team is the favourite to win the cup each of the last 4 years!(Must be nice.....)

Palmer

Congrats to the Stamps fans their team is the favourite to win the cup each of the last 4 years!(Must be nice.....)
I recall, back in July, several writers and broadcasters picking our Cats to win the East this year.  A healthly QB was one of the keys.  Apparently, sometimes being the favouite doesn’t guarantee the win? ;)

schmenger

Having a stubborn head coach didn't help the team either. 

my home team

I recall, back in July, several writers and broadcasters picking our Cats to win the East this year.  A healthly QB was one of the keys.  Apparently, sometimes being the favouite doesn’t guarantee the win? ;)
They picked Ottawa too.

relic7

I don't care that Toronto is usually in my bad books but I hate Calgary more...Hey guys...remember the "60-1" game...Lets say "GO EAST!!!"

Slomojo2005

Edmonton. Mike Reilly is a class act. Also CJ is out there and it would be nice to see him hoist the Grey Cup for all he's been through.

As long as Calgary or Ottawa don't win. I want to see that smug grin on Mitchell's face turn into a sourpuss. ;D
👍 would be wonderful seeing a RED/ Black sourpuss #19
I saw the Sourpuss #19.   

Users Online

112 Guests, 22 Users (17 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Lucas Bellemare, GernB, FootbalYouBet, -Hammer-, joe, Slomojo2005, thirdnlong, Mightygoose, letsgoticats, RedandWhite, The Last Word, smokeystover, Lyle B. Style, alphamale111, PatLynch, Onemoredork, sully, Corey.the.tiger, TravelPat1, MtnCat, Yahoo!, Google (16)

Most Online Today: 161. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)