Poll

Which teams bandwagon are you jumping on for the play-offs and Grey Cup this year ?

Toronto
13%
9 (13%)
Ottawa
8.7%
6 (8.7%)
Calgary
4.3%
3 (4.3%)
Edmonton
23.2%
16 (23.2%)
Winnipeg
15.9%
11 (15.9%)
Saskatchewan
10.1%
7 (10.1%)
None of the above . If I can't cheer for the Cats then I'm not cheering for anyone .
24.6%
17 (24.6%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Palmer

Anyone but the eskimos.
I'd like to see CJ have a big day and leave for his new career with a Grey Cup ring.  I always thought he was a bit of a stumble-bum here, but he has blossomed in Edmonton.  Also be nice to see John Chick finish up his career with a Cup.  Not a big Jason Maas fan, but I find Mike Reilley a class act, the kind of guy you could waste an afternoon with, over a few draughts at Paddy Green's!  Love to see Reilley blow BLM, DD and the Stamps out of the stadium.

bobo82

Anyone but the eskimos.
The ONLY thing that would be good about if the Eskies do win it all this year would be seeing CJ actually FINALLY getting a ring and his name on the Cup :).........other then that though............ :-\
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

Oskie18

Anyone but the eskimos.
You got that wrong. The saying is, ABC. Anybody But Calgary.
Formerly Oskie09 and jlshooter

Welder

Saskatchewan....
"I did not mean that conservatives were generally stupid; I meant that stupid persons are generally conservative."  John Stuart Mill

Liquor Kitty

ExPat

Apparently the playoff teams can be ranked in order of likeability.

CFL playoff teams ranked based on likability

I won't give away the most likeable team, but the others are:

6.  OTT
5.  EDM
4.  CAL
3.  SSK
2.  WPG
1. ... well, you'll just have to read the article.

pikk

The East. I love when the west wins all the regular season games and we in the east have to read it everyday how we suck, but yet we have the cup. lol

Krisiun

Edmonton. Mike Reilly is a class act. Also CJ is out there and it would be nice to see him hoist the Grey Cup for all he's been through.

As long as Calgary or Ottawa don't win. I want to see that smug grin on Mitchell's face turn into a sourpuss. ;D

CatsFaninOttawa

The East. I love when the west wins all the regular season games and we in the east have to read it everyday how we suck, but yet we have the cup. lol
But oh, they'll find a way to blame the loss on the divisions, claiming that the eastern team had an easier route to the big game. Ignoring, of course, the fact that the eastern teams all got off to a slow start and have all been playing much better ball in the latter part of the season.

(Based on 15 years living in the west.)

mysecondname

Apparently the playoff teams can be ranked in order of likeability.

CFL playoff teams ranked based on likability

I won't give away the most likeable team, but the others are:

6.  OTT
5.  EDM
4.  CAL
3.  SSK
2.  WPG
1. ... well, you'll just have to read the article.
Considering that Blew team plays out of that largest city in Canada, yet has the lowest average home game attendance, I don't see much of that most likeable contribution coming from either of their local population or the Greater Hamilton Area.
**********Owning a drone does not make one a pilot**********

Slomojo2005

Well, for starters I don't want to see an all West Grey Cup game, so Saskatchewan is out which will be easy for me since I can't stand Chris Jones or obnoxious Rider fans. Secondly, I don't want to see the "lucky, horseshoe-filled " Redblacks make it to the championship game three years in a row, although I want them to beat the Riders. Don't want to see the smug Stampeders and their coach anywhere near the Grey Cup, so I guess I'm left with three teams. Edmonton or Winnipeg from the West and Toronto (gulp!) from the East.
Sickening isn't it. I'm in the same place as you and trying to stomach cheering for any of those three.
Edmonton over R-Goes in GC.  No to Green, hate Jones/Carter..... sorry Bakari and Robbie. Can't stand those cocky Horses, mostly their QB.

Slomojo2005

Edmonton. Mike Reilly is a class act. Also CJ is out there and it would be nice to see him hoist the Grey Cup for all he's been through.

As long as Calgary or Ottawa don't win. I want to see that smug grin on Mitchell's face turn into a sourpuss. ;D
👍 would be wonderful seeing a RED/ Black sourpuss #19

Users Online

83 Guests, 10 Users (15 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
bobo82, vjcos, Sidney, Mark, sully, PatLynch, georgetile, FormerlyTurkish, Beam reach, Hamilton2005, Google (13), Baidu (2)

Most Online Today: 124. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)