Poll

Which teams bandwagon are you jumping on for the play-offs and Grey Cup this year ?

Toronto
13%
9 (13%)
Ottawa
8.7%
6 (8.7%)
Calgary
4.3%
3 (4.3%)
Edmonton
23.2%
16 (23.2%)
Winnipeg
15.9%
11 (15.9%)
Saskatchewan
10.1%
7 (10.1%)
None of the above . If I can't cheer for the Cats then I'm not cheering for anyone .
24.6%
17 (24.6%)

Total Members Voted: 69

150GAGE

After all of the losing we have done since 2000; I hate all other teams.  Up to last year, if it wasn't the cats, I wanted the Redblacks to win for a couple of reasons: HANK, as Austin had screwed him;  FANS OF OTTAWA so the team would survive.

I have had free tickets to BMO, with other opponents, but always decline; unless I can see a tie or both teams lose. Lol!

Can't cheer for Bombers as O'shame is there. Only ex cat I detest.
Stamps, no way, Cocky BLM
ARGO - yuck.
ESKS, Reilly is great, but they have won way too many times in my lifetime.

So if Sask wins it will be the least painful, love to see Glen get a ring. He's been class, all these years. Bridge, a Canadian Qb. Carter can brag to his dad that he won a championship that eluded the old man!

ExPat

So if Sask wins it will be the least painful, love to see Glen get a ring. He's been class, all these years. Bridge, a Canadian Qb. Carter can brag to his dad that he won a championship that eluded the old man!
It would add another dimension to the Kevin Glenn Legacy debate.  

Some would argue that he now has a ring and therefore belongs firmly in the pantheon of the greats.  Others would point out that SSK only won because they pulled Glenn for Bridge, as they have been doing for weeks, so Glenn isn’t exactly Damon Allen.  

Oskie18

I say Winnipeg and Ottawa in the Cup with Winnipeg winning for the first time since 1990.
Formerly Oskie09 and jlshooter

Slomojo2005

Anyone but those “horse-shoe” weilding RedBlacks and those cocky Horses!  Go Eskimos!

danoc_86

a buddy of mines daughter is dating a blew team member. would like to see them do well.... never thought i would say this. but told him about the playoff bonuses so he better get him a good christmas gift 

bobo82

Some would argue that he now has a ring and therefore belongs firmly in the pantheon of the greats.  Others would point out that SSK only won because they pulled Glenn for Bridge, as they have been doing for weeks, so Glenn isn’t exactly Damon Allen.  
Interesting . I did a little research just to see what other ex-Cats in this years play-offs have also never won a Cup . If my count is correct there are 28 one time Cat players who could possibly get their first ring this year . Saskatchewan leads with 8 former Cats followed by both Toronto and Edmonton with 6 a piece . The rest in order are Winnipeg with 4 followed by Ottawa with 3 and Calgary with only 1 .

Here is the breakdown by team :

Sask.....Josh Bartel , Peter Dyakowski , Mike Edem , Ed Gainey , Kevin Glenn , Bakari Grant ,MarcusThigpen , Beau Landry

Edm.....Johnny Adams , Joel Figueroa , C.J.Gable , Alex Hoffman-Ellis , Neil King , Hugh O'Neill

Tor.......Troy Davis , Linden Gaydosh , Jeff Mathews, Rico Murray , Cassius Vaughan , Johnny Sears

Wnp.....Matt Coates , Dan LeFevour , Justin Medlock , Drake Nevis

Ott.......Brent Maher , Quincie McDuffie , Ron O'Mara

Calg.....Anthony Woodson
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

150GAGE

It was Glen's misfortune that he broke his arm in the final when he was with Winnipeg, years ago. He would have probably won the grey cup, if he was not injured.   That would have made this debate, moot. 
As reality would have it, he did not win; and as such winning this grey cup would be a very Payton Manning like championship. As such, it would not get him automatically in the HoF.

mycko75

My option isn't up there, so I won't actually vote.

I am cheering for good entertaining football, that isn't decided by horrid officiating.  That may be too much of an ask, but that's where I stand.

I may tie my cart to a horse once the Grey Cup game is decided, but it will be solely for the purpose of the annual family bet that happens for the game.
The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

Oskie18

Anyone but those “horse-shoe” weilding RedBlacks and those cocky Horses!  Go Eskimos!
Here in Edmonton, the saying is ABC. Anybody but Calgary.

I can't believe so far 7 people have said Toronto. This is a Ti-Cats forum. Give your heads a shake people.

Count Floyd

Ugh....can't they ALL lose?

150GAGE

Ok I have decided. I am cheering for the Maritime Schooners! They usually have a pavilion at the Grey Cup festivities!

bobo82

Ok I have decided. I am cheering for the Maritime Schooners! They usually have a pavilion at the Grey Cup festivities!
Well alright !!! It's official then...... It's GO SCHOONERS GO !!!  ;D (better than cheering for Toronto :o , Ottawa :P or Saskie ??? to represent the East at the Big Game this year :'()

Yup and besides unofficially they are the CFL's only Undefeated TEAM !!! 8)

Beam reach

Yes, I am retracting my vote for the Moes,I can't cheer for them after they crossed and defeated us .
  Can't cheer for the Horsepeople after all their Grey Cup wins over us.
   The Greens deserve no support after their homer Grey Cup win over us {forget 1972}.....
The Bombers get no love after the Fog bowl in TO....
  The Blues and R & B's ......NO!.....
  I'm joining the support group for the Atlantic Schooners above.....

Defense_Rules

Interesting results so far in this poll :

Only 14 votes in and 7 of you or 50% are saying an emphatic NO to anyone if it's not the Cats .

Unbelievably that team from Toronto has actually garnered 2 votes  :o . Come on now , come clean , who are the two of you's out there that are now sporting Double blue colours ? . Kindly identify yourselves and face the music fellas and or gals  ;D .

Finally early on in this poll it seems that there is no love for either the Stumps or the SillyNames ie the TWOCOLOURS as there is nary a vote for either team so far.

Yup , very interesting results so far indeed .
Keep those votes rolling in Cat Nation , let's hear from ya's

OSKIE WEE WEE !! Hamilton Ti-Cats 2018 Grey Cup Champions (....we hope.... 8) )
Argos brought in some good management.  aaargos!!!

probeyca02

Anyone but the eskimos. 

Users Online

72 Guests, 7 Users (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
PatLynch, Lennywasout, Hamilton2005, Beam reach, cheater, jim43bob, Mightygoose, Yahoo!, Google (10)

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)