cats99

Would be strategic signing if Johnny
football 🏈 is inked on the 22nd  publicity goldmine for Ticats and CFL !$ That’s my Hunch ! Heresssssssss Johnny !
Germany WC RUSSIA
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️+⭐️2018
🇩🇪

Slomojo2005

Does anyone know the details on this?  Looking at the other stops on the road trip it seems like an invite-only type deal for selected season ticket holders (I'm not, I'm poor :().  It would be amazing to sit in on this somehow.  Anyone care to leak the info?
Lots of hand wringing and clutching at pearls over Briles and Manziel and not a single comment about Duron Carter the drug smuggler. What gives , Randy?
Carter is just ahead of his time!  He is anticipating July 2018!
It was an illegal amount even under Justin's proposed laws.
He’s ahead of Justin too!

Tipper

Does anyone know the details on this?  Looking at the other stops on the road trip it seems like an invite-only type deal for selected season ticket holders (I'm not, I'm poor :().  It would be amazing to sit in on this somehow.  Anyone care to leak the info?
Here's the link to enter your name for the draw.

http://ticats.ca/rsvp?camefrom=EMCL_2089631_86986079

Best wishes Riggins. Hope it all works out for you & you get to attend.
8)  Too late,  you had to RSVP by Feb. 7.  You also had to be a season ticket holder, and you would 
     have been informed by the TiCats last Friday, the 9th, if you had won  tickets !!

Crash

8)  Too late,  you had to RSVP by Feb. 7.  You also had to be a season ticket holder, and you would
     have been informed by the TiCats last Friday, the 9th, if you had won  tickets !!
Has anyone on this site been informed that they were given a spot?

Tipper

8)  Too late,  you had to RSVP by Feb. 7.  You also had to be a season ticket holder, and you would
Has anyone on this site been informed that they were given a spot?
8)   Surprisingly I just heard from the Cats that I have won 2 tickets for this event !!

cats99

I’m going my buddy just got an E mail from da Cats ! 2 tics Mohawk College auditorium ! 

Riggins

Thanks a lot for posting.  Looks like I never had a chance, but I can't be bitter after the Grey Cup tickets I won last year.  Congratulations to those who are going.  

Slomojo2005

I’m going my buddy just got an E mail from da Cats ! 2 tics Mohawk College auditorium !
Ask about earlier season start. 

Crash

according to Twitter hes been asking for a show of hands at each event.

cats99

according to Twitter hes been asking for a show of hands at each event.
should be  an interesting event ! hopefully caretaker is also there, eh Bob!

Users Online

91 Guests, 4 Users (10 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Evil Doctor, Lyle B. Style, Mightygoose, KevinRiley2, Google (10)

Most Online Today: 110. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)