Mark

cant wait for Johnny to light up the haters
Exactly.  It's statisically on their side right now to expect Manziel's failure and they go full hog with it.
Don't have to. Johnny will supply/ has supplied all the material.needed... sadly. And as far as Masoli goes.... I hope he really has the goods. I am one of those who go into the season NOT feeling good about the QB situation on the field at all.

However, I do like the fact that Masoli has taken responsibility for his past actions that has gone far beyond mere public words.

tabbyfan

I hope we sign Manziel, I really want to see what he has.  Yeah he has had problems, but that was years ago, and the CFL seems to have a tight leash on him.  I am sure any contract he signs will have behavior clause in it.

With ZC gone I see a dismal 2018 for HTC, if JM goes down then who goes in?

vjcos

Make no Mistake about it If Johnny Football comes north he will only come as a starter.
Otherwise he's to proud and cocky to be a Back up.

vjcos

I hope we sign Manziel, I really want to see what he has.  Yeah he has had problems, but that was years ago, and the CFL seems to have a tight leash on him.  I am sure any contract he signs will have behavior clause in it.

With ZC gone I see a dismal 2018 for HTC, if JM goes down then who goes in?
That's a challenge for our Scouting staff, out of the Hundreds of Football players in the states the Backup and future QB'S are out there somewhere they just have to find him.

Crash

Make no Mistake about it If Johnny Football comes north he will only come as a starter.
Not gonna happen.

CatsFaninOttawa

No way the team will give him the starting role right away. But they may tell him that they will make him the starter once he gets a grasp of the Canadian game. And that might be enough for Manziel, knowing that that should only take a couple of days, tops. Won't he be surprised?

blackandgld

There will be a QB competition in camp. And it will be under intense media scrutiny North American wide. If Manziel outplays Masoli in camp it would be difficult to hold him back. I think we might also see 2 full stadiums and press boxes for both preseason games for the first time ever!

Lennywasout

If he actually accepts a contract offer with Hamilton I think he’ll be a clip board holder year one with mop up duty or very limited playing time.  After year 1 is completed, it will then dictate if Manziel has a grasp of the Canadian game and can really compete fir the starters roll. If not I see him traded.

Users Online

117 Guests, 7 Users (10 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
brihind88, rpaege, schmenger, AlsPal, J5V, Yahoo!, Google (8), Baidu

Most Online Today: 177. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)