Poll

Final 4.....So which match-up are you hoping to see in this years Grey Cup ?

Toronto vs Calgary
17.6%
12 (17.6%)
Toronto vs Edmonton
16.2%
11 (16.2%)
Saskatchewan vs Calgary
8.8%
6 (8.8%)
Saskatchewan vs Edmonton
52.9%
36 (52.9%)
none of them , I'd rather watch reruns of Gilligan's Island
4.4%
3 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 68

bobo82

Just one question.......Ginger ? or Mary-Anne ?  :-\  :-*  8)

I always thought that debate was ridiculous. A famous, beautiful actress - basically a Marilyn Monroe type - or a cute but random farm girl.  If truly given a choice, who in their right mind would turn down the celebrity hottie?
 A hot button topic to say the least and hotly debated over the years . Yup , the age old question ? Ginger ? or Mary-Anne ? The funny thing of it is , is that Gilligan must've been Gay or something because he apparently it seemed was not very interested in either of them  :o
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

FootbalYouBet

I always thought that debate was ridiculous. A famous, beautiful actress - basically a Marilyn Monroe type - or a cute but random farm girl.  If truly given a choice, who in their right mind would turn down the celebrity hottie?
anyone looking for a good wife
From BC to Premier Nothead:
 stick it, stuff it, and keep your lousy oil to yourselves.

You want a war, bring it on

bobo82

anyone looking for a good wife ?? Gilligan apparently certainly wasn't !!! ;D

Mary-Anne also had her suspicions about the skipper's little buddy  ;D

LOL !!! You know we must be getting close to the end of the poll when we start talking about Gilligan's Island more then the actual possible match-ups  ;D

ExPat

That's probably true if you're back on the mainland and you want a life partner.  Assuming you're not famous yourself, the Movie Star would inevitably ditch you for someone in her industry, so you'd be left divorced but probably rich.  With Mary-Anne you could be happy, stay married and live modestly.

If you're a stranded castaway on an uncharted desert isle, however, I'm not sure you're so concerned with the next 40 years as much as the next 40 days.  Pick Ginger and you either get rescued with a great story to tell or die a very happy man.

safetyblitz

If you're a stranded castaway on an uncharted desert isle, however, I'm not sure you're so concerned with the next 40 years as much as the next 40 days.  Pick Ginger and you either get rescued with a great story to tell or die a very happy man.
Even if someone accepts the contentious premise that Ginger is objectively better-looking than Mary Ann, the behavior and attitudes of the characters seem to suggest that Mary Ann would be, to put it politely, more fun to be around.

I'm just relieved that the CFL season is over LA LA LA LA LA LA I can't hear you.

bobo82

Well it's official it's going to be a East vs West Grey Cup......Toronto vs Calgary. Thanks to everyone who participated and voted in this poll and congratulations to the 11 of you out of the 65 total who voted who got their wish and voted to see this match-up . Enjoy the big game next week everybody....or your Gilligan's Island reruns if you so choose . ;D

PatLynch

So Bobo , I am one of the 11 who got it right . That "honour" may help to assuage the disappointment of placing approximately 4 000th in the CFL Pick Em .  I went with the Cats 18 times and that probably cost me a shot at immortality !

Pat Lynch (the old guy)

Slomojo2005

Well it's official it's going to be a East vs West Grey Cup......Toronto vs Calgary. Thanks to everyone who participated and voted in this poll and congratulations to the 11 of you out of the 65 total who voted who got their wish and voted to see this match-up . Enjoy the big game next week everybody....or your Gilligan's Island reruns if you so choose . ;D
The question asked was which match-up are you HOPING to see not which match up WILL LIKELY happen. 

Users Online

75 Guests, 8 Users (15 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Black and Gold, bobo82, Lennywasout, Onemoredork, Mightygoose, Lyle B. Style, Google (15)

Most Online Today: 145. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)