Poll

So with 10 games to go how many wins will this team have under June Jones as HC ?

Zero wins.................0 -10  
5.1%
3 (5.1%)
One win....................1 -  9  
8.5%
5 (8.5%)
Two wins..................2 - 8  
25.4%
15 (25.4%)
Three wins..............3 - 7
28.8%
17 (28.8%)
Four wins.................4 - 6
3.4%
2 (3.4%)
Five wins..................5 - 5
16.9%
10 (16.9%)
Six wins....................6 -  4
5.1%
3 (5.1%)
Seven wins.............7 - 3
3.4%
2 (3.4%)
Eight wins..............8 - 2
1.7%
1 (1.7%)
Nine wins............9 - 1

0 (0%)
Ten wins............10 - 0
1.7%
1 (1.7%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Tagger

3-15.
Sasky at home & a sweep of MTL.

bobo82

Here is the schedule for our final 10 game stretch in the brand new "Jones Era" in the Hammer .
Perhaps taking a gander at it might help everyone in deciding how many wins ( if any ) that this team can realistically achieve this season . The team has 5 home and 5 away games left . 6 games vs the East and 4 vs the West . :-\  

Remaining Ti-Cat schedule 2017 season

Toronto.............home............Lose........0 - 9   ( Maybe a win ? BUT not likely)
Ottawa..............away............Lose........0 - 10 ( Not a chance in Hell)
Saskatchewan...home...........Lose........0 - 11 ( Maybe a win ? BUT not likely)
B . Columbia....away.............Lose........0 - 12  ( Not a chance in Hell )
Toronto.............home...........Win.........1 - 12 (* only if Ray Is injured....Big "IF ")
Winnipeg..........away...........Lose.........1 - 13 (Not a chance in Hell )
Calgary.............home..........Lose.........1 - 14 (Definitely 100% Not a chance in Hell) 
Montreal...........away..........Win..........2 - 14  ( Maybe ? BUT Maybe Not ? Who knows ?)
Ottawa.............away..........Lose.........2 - 15 ( Can't see us winning this one )
Montreal..........home..........Win..........3 - 15 ( Season Finale : The "Toilet Bowl"  :P )
Optimistically I think that this is perhaps the best we can do . The sad thing of it is that even a final record of 3 - 15 is in reality a looooooooooooong shot at best for this sad sack team this season . :-\
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

mr62cats

My best guess....2-3 wins and Zach will have to come to the rescue to do that.

slimjim2

2 Wins -  Labour Day and the final game against the Als

catfish

KA almost drove the ship into the rocks, it will take some time to get the ship righted. We must be patient fair lads.... Yea right. :(  

relic7

I believe they will go 6 and 4...you must be patient...Cheers Cat fans!

bobo82

Here is the schedule for our final 10 game stretch in the brand new "Jones Era" in the Hammer .......And it's.... So far so good as this newly appointed HC and his newly appointed starting QB have so far been a purr-fect 2 - 0 to start the "Jones Era" in the Hammer .

Remaining Ti-Cat schedule 2017 season UPDATED RESULTS and PREDICTIONS :

Toronto.............home............Win........1 - 8 .....24 - 22 
Ottawa..............away............Win........2 -  8 ....26 - 22
Saskatchewan...home...........Win........3 -  8 
B . Columbia....away.............Win........ 4 -  8  
Toronto.............home...........Win.........5 -  8 
Winnipeg..........away...........Lose.........5 - 9  
Calgary.............home..........Lose......... 5 - 10 
Montreal...........away..........Win..........  6 - 10 
Ottawa.............away..........Win   ......... 7 - 10
Montreal..........home..........Win..........  8 - 10 
Optimistically I think that this is suddenly achievable for this team . The only 2 speed bumps I can see would be the games against the Bombers and Stamps . Also possibly the late game in BC BUT at the moment it looks like the Lions are down to one viable starting QB in Jennings with Lulay being shelved for the year and possibly the rest of his career . So call me crazy but me thinks that a win out there despite the absurd 11:00 start time is attainable and within reach for this team all of a sudden . Also this Friday it's looking like we will be playing against a Glenn-less Riders team who by the way have never won a game at THF since it opened 3 years ago .

The remaining 4 games left on the schedule are all divisional games Toronto and Montreal at home and Montreal and Ottawa away . 

So if we can somehow split our 4 games left with the West and sweep the 4 other games against the East we should be in great shape come play-off time and even unbelievably could wind up in first place after being all but left for dead after that brutal 8 game losing streak to start the season .
Just thought I'd update this . So what's everybody think ? Can we actually do this ?  actually come back from the dead ? Is it attainable ? Is it actually possible ? Can we actually shock the world ?

Thoughts ? revised predictions ? Let's hear from ya all  :) 8)

MtnCat

7-11, wins against, Sask., BC, Arblows, so there's the 5 game winning streak. Then Als and Als!

2nd place?

Users Online

134 Guests, 12 Users (6 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
ExPat, PTBO Dave, raymarkca, Iconic SR, EastVanMark, dcmoses, Grover, hawthy, yougottabekidding, Taleback, Google (6)

Most Online Today: 175. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)