Poll

Okay. I have this weird idea that the people really wanting Manziel tend to be younger. I'd like to test this theory...by "Mark"...  Vote away!Pick the response below that fits.

Under 26 and want Manziel
1.4%
1 (1.4%)
Between 26- 45  and want Manziel
15.7%
11 (15.7%)
Between 46-65 and want Manziel
25.7%
18 (25.7%)
Over  65 and want Manziel
12.9%
9 (12.9%)
Under 26 and don't want Manziel
2.9%
2 (2.9%)
Between 26- 45  and don't want Manziel
8.6%
6 (8.6%)
Between 46-65 and don't want Manziel
27.1%
19 (27.1%)
Over  65 and don't want Manziel
5.7%
4 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Evil Doctor

Let' sign Johnny - can' t get worst than 6-12!  

Uhm, yes you can....

Not big on the whole math/numbers thing, are we?

ExPat

Uhm, yes you can....

I suppose they teach math in Evil Medical School?

Evil Doctor

Uhm, yes you can....

I suppose they teach math in Evil Medical School?
Math is very much needed in trying to take over the world...

schmenger

Kick them when their up and kick them when their down. Dirty laundry. I am sure everyone on this site has a six pack and a chiseled body. Not!

letsgoticats

Kick them when their up and kick them when their down. Dirty laundry. I am sure everyone on this site has a six pack and a chiseled body. Not!
No one this site is focused on becoming a pro football player.  Our bodies aren't relevant.  

BillyDee87

Body shaming?????   Who's triggered?
"For the sake of humanity" is always the credo of tyranny.

cats99

Hot off the presses ! On
Bre Tiesi’s Fiancé👙💋  Instagram account Johnny running on a treadmill at the Resort Gym in Hawaii! The comeback has started💪🏈 backup to Masoli ! Top secret workout ! Part 2
Germany WC RUSSIA
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️+⭐️2018
🇩🇪

blackandgld

Check to see if there was a beer on a table in front of the treadmill. He probably thought he was chasing a brewski.

150GAGE

Awesome, hopefully we sign him by January, add a few free agents, and Grey Cup 2018 here we come....to beat the snot out of those stampeders. :-X

Palmer

Awesome, hopefully we sign him by January, add a few free agents, and Grey Cup 2018 here we come....to beat the snot out of those stampeders. :-X
Love your optimism, and your dissing the Stamps - we owe them for that 60-1 embarassment.  Unfortunately, I don't see Manziel, who has been out of the game for what, a couple of years, coming in and waltzing us to the Grey Cup.  Didn't happen with Casey Printers, didn't happen with Jason Maas, and they had CFL experience and were in "game shape".  Don't know enough about Manziel's abilities to make the call on whether he has the chops, but can't see where a guy who has been out of the game, with a reputation for slacking off on fitness, and with no CFL time, stepping cold into a starter role and taking a team to a championship right away.

If it happens, I'd be elated, but most of all, extremely surprised?

longtimetcfan

I personally don’t see the justification for the love affair with Manziel. He may had been a QB star in college but he bombed in his pro opportunities.

Besides the fore mentioned cons (out of shape, away from football, personal troubles, etc), IMHO he would be more of a negative and a distraction than a positive for the team. I believe we should go with what we have, whether Collaros, Masoli or others in the mix. We do not need another Art Briles negative vibe or PR scenario.

of course

Glenn played poorly in another game that meant the most.  He is now done in Saskatchewan.

Does Chris Jones want to bet the farm  on Brandon Bridge next year?  Even at his best, can Bridge win a conference final game?  I don't think so.

Therefore I predict we will probably be dealing either Collaros or Manziel's rights to Riderville.  All the Riders needed was an elite QB, and they could have won that Argo playoff game.  Chris Jones knows that, and Austin and Tillman also know that.  Let the trade negotiations begin.

Hank01

Glenn played poorly in another game that meant the most.  He is now done in Saskatchewan.

Does Chris Jones want to bet the farm  on Brandon Bridge next year?  Even at his best, can Bridge win a conference final game?  I don't think so.

Therefore I predict we will probably be dealing either Collaros or Manziel's rights to Riderville.  All the Riders needed was an elite QB, and they could have won that Argo playoff game.  Chris Jones knows that, and Austin and Tillman also know that.  Let the trade negotiations begin.
 Bridge looked pretty good it was Glen that hand delivered 10 points to the Argos .

Bridge looked poised as the game went on and if it wasn't for Ray's heroics we would be talking about the first Canadian QB starting in a Grey Cup since Russ Jackson .

Users Online

55 Guests, 1 User (15 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
RichardVeilleux, Google (14), Baidu

Most Online Today: 103. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)