HfxTC

I think what happened last night was just the Riders doing a good job taking the running game away from the Ticats. It made the Ticats unidimensional. Otherwise, Hamilton played a solid game, few penalties and few mistakes but the ones taken/made the Riders took full advantage of.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

ticat1

I bet he uses a private email server for work, too! 

PatLynch

Yeah, just another lousy 300 yard passing game by our quarterback who now stands beside Sam Etcheverry, probably the best pure passer in CFL history. Congrats to Jeremiah and we're on to meeting Sask in our home. I'd prefer to say "We're on to Cincinnati" but they're not on our schedule this year.

Pat Lynch (the old guy)

Slomojo2005

FFS yeah his first shitty 300 yard passing game with shit handed to him from garbage special teams and here's someone to throw him under the bus.

Itz never Masoli’s fault BUT Zack?  It was always his fault!  

Garney 26

It is Mazolis fault. Hes just a backup. The game was his to win, not the soldiers, the general. He didnt put the ball in the endzone and it allowed Sask to eke out the win.

Grover

It's hard to figure, but I really think some people on here actually want Masoli to fail.  ???
Like wanting Masoli to fail will somehow ease their butthurtedness about Collaros.

A lot of players did not have a great game last night including coaches.
It was a team loss, and it was bowling shoe ugly

For what it's worth, 
IMHO, If Collaros started that game for SSK, they would have beat us handily,no contest

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Palmer

So-so game by Jeremiah, I admit it, good stats, but no finish in the red zone (BLM anyone) but, a couple of questions.  Why is our special teams play so poor?  No return yardage by Cats, good return yardage by everyone we play.  We need a fix, and fast.

Why does our defence continually cough up a score at the end of the game (yes, I saw the Winnipeg game), while we can not seemingly drive for points to close?

And, can we not find any receivers over 5 feet and change besides Tolliver?  We need some targets who can fight off the DBs.  No way Ed Gainey should ever be the shut down DB in any defence, against any team.

Grover

Ed Gainey was terrific that game as was the entire SSK defense.
Defense is the strong point of the Riders
Which isn't really surprising because it is the strong point of a Chris Jones team.
After our opening drive, the Rider defense stopped the run and then made Masoli rushed and uncomfortable the rest of the game

They stopped all of our drives which ended with 4 FG's and a missed chip shot FG for 13 points total

Mark

Ed Gainey was terrific that game as was the entire SSK defense.
Defense is the strong point of the Riders
Which isn't really surprising because it is the strong point of a Chris Jones team.
After our opening drive, the Rider defense stopped the run and then made Masoli rushed and uncomfortable the rest of the game

They stopped all of our drives which ended with 4 FG's and a missed chip shot FG for 13 points total
Thank you. A bit of reason here.

Mark

Then put him in a real game before your opinion.  Only one of us will ultimately prevail.  The 7 year project, or the new gun.
Ummm..... isn't this a Board about our team?   I think that this may be a bit of over-identification and division. Is that possible?

wanker

4 games in and 2 critical 4 quarter interceptions, said d it all along with jim at qb cats are 10-8 I’m a good year and 9-9 or 8-10 I’m a normal/ poor year, get used to the highs and lows

ottawacat

It is Mazolis fault. Hes just a backup. The game was his to win, not the soldiers, the general. He didnt put the ball in the endzone and it allowed Sask to eke out the win.
Mid second quarter, scrimmaging at the SSK 52,he did put the ball in the end zone, through the close coverage of Carter, perfectly over the shoulder and into the hands of Toliver, who didn't hang on to it.  Masoli can't throw a strike and catch it too.  The WRs have to do their part.  Those in green made, at least, a couple of great catches in very, very close coverage.  It certainly wasn't Jeremiah's best game but he did throw for 333 yds., tying a league record, and was also the game's top rusher among 9 players, including 6 running backs, who carried the ball.  But, he didn't knock down that 29 yd. pass to Stanford, with just under a couple of minutes left in the game, and he didn't tackle Thigpen on that next play 34 yd. untouched TD run.  So, I guess it is his fault.  ::)

ExPat

But, he didn't knock down that 29 yd. pass to Stanford, with just under a couple of minutes left in the game, and he didn't tackle Thigpen on that next play 34 yd. untouched TD run.  So, I guess it is his fault.  ::)
The defence allowed 12 points last night.  Not sure you can ask for much more.  I take it you're saying they should have allowed only 6 pts to give us a chance to win? Pretty tall order.

Net production from our offence (after deducting the Hughes TD) was 7 pts.  As we learned in CAL with 14 pts scored, you need more than that to win games.

Garney 26

Everything you guys say is true. I dont hate Masoli or love Johnny and i cheer hard and wish for Jeremiahas success as much as any fan. Hes not the kind if QB I want ti lead us to victory.

Beam reach

QB's are as good as their O-Line blocking and receivers ....Toliver shoulda caught the deep pass early in the game , Speedy didn't react well to the long ball thrown late in the game ,a good receiver would have got their hands on the ball.
 Toliver had his hands on the ball ...Tommy Joe Coffey would have caught both .....   

Users Online

96 Guests, 12 Users (20 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
FootbalYouBet, SeaFiddle, sully, rpaege, mycko75, VICIOUSCIRCLE, RM14, ExPat, RedandWhite, Mightygoose, Google (AdSense) (6), Google (14)

Most Online Today: 156. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)