Tipper

8)  Former TiCat, Marcus Thigpen has signed with Regina, as confirmed by the CFL. and the Riders.

Thigpen, who was outstanding with Hamilton a few years ago, was a free agent.  He is now 31.

I guess the Cats passed on him this time around !!

blackandgld

My rankings for best recent ST return guys for the Cats

1st Banks
2nd Thiggy
3rd OJ McDuffie

New practice roster 5'5" guy next up

CatsFaninOttawa

1st Banks
2nd Thiggy
3rd OJ McDuffie

Did you forget Williams? Or choose to leave him off the list? Remember, he did get 6.99 returns for TD in 2012 before his no-show year. I'm thinking he'd be a bit ahead of McDuffie, if only because McDuffie didn't have that many attempts.

blackandgld

you are correct...funny i blocked him out of my mind on purpose

CatsFaninOttawa

you are correct...funny i blocked him out of my mind on purpose
  :-X ;D

letsgoticats

1st Banks
2nd Thiggy
3rd OJ McDuffie

Did you forget Williams? Or choose to leave him off the list? Remember, he did get 6.99 returns for TD in 2012 before his no-show year. I'm thinking he'd be a bit ahead of McDuffie, if only because McDuffie didn't have that many attempts.
I was confused by the .99 return TDs, then I remembered him getting tackled at the 1 after showboating.  Thank god we scored on the next play.

Chestmaster

8)  Former TiCat, Marcus Thigpen has signed with Regina, as confirmed by the CFL. and the Riders.

Thigpen, who was outstanding with Hamilton a few years ago, was a free agent.  He is now 31.

I guess the Cats passed on him this time around !!
Signed with the melon heads??!? Marcus!! Why!!!!
Posted using the new Blackberry Keyone

cats99

On his Facebook account he was a sales rep for Riddell football equipment after his NFL stints 
Die Mannschaft ****🏆🇩🇪
FCB Bayern****⚽️🇩🇪
TFC⚽️🇨🇦
Buffalo Bills🏈

Obrigardo

1st Banks
2nd Thiggy
3rd OJ McDuffie

Earl

CatsFaninOttawa

1st Banks
2nd Thiggy
3rd OJ McDuffie

Earl
My first thought as well, but then he did say "recent". It's all relative, I suppose. More recent than Henley, but not as recent as the ones mentioned.

Users Online

173 Guests, 15 Users (15 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Aerial, oo DAWG oo, nythril, drummer_god, LeBird, RichardVeilleux, dcmoses, TravelPat1, jimm, everyman, blackgold73, PTBO Dave, Google (15)

Most Online Today: 257. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)