Grover

Masoli and the Offence -

Most impressive was the 105 yard drive for a TD to start the 2nd half
and then another 9 minute 14 play 100 yard drive for another TD to start the 4th qtr

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

FenderGuy69

Masoli and the Offence -

Most impressive was the 105 yard drive for a TD to start the 2nd half
and then another 14 play 100 yard drive for another TD to start the 4th qtr

Grover

TiCats Receivers

BANKS, Brandon
6/104yrds 1TD,YAC 41yrds

SAUNDERS, Jalen
6/ 94yrds, YAC 38yrds

CHAMBERS, Shamawd
7/81yrds, YAC 43yrds

FANTUZ, Andrew
3/32yrds

TASKER, Luke
4/27yrds 1TD

Gerbear20

Well I will say Masoli had his best game to date and had a much higher pass completion rate of 80 % instead of his usual 55 % . He looked like a true starter. The offensive play calling was incredible as they spread the ball around . Gotta love Chambers yards after the catch and that kick by masoli did with banks recovering was awesome.. The oline played great and green and masoli ran for tough yards. I seemed that in the 2knd half masoli and the whole team played more intense and desperate maybe because we had no kicker . Defence played good as a whole sacking nicholls enough to continuously hurt his finger. I thought Tracy ,Leonard and Kanneh stood out on the defence. This was a hard fought game and we wanted it more. I think we still would have won had Nicholls not got injured. This team is starting to gel and I hope BC and Sask help us out against Ottawa. If we play like this and continue to improve then we can beat Ottawa in Ottawa to make it to the playoffs.

Slomojo2005

Well I will say Masoli had his best game to date and had a much higher pass completion rate of 80 % instead of his usual 55 % . He looked like a true starter. The offensive play calling was incredible as they spread the ball around . Gotta love Chambers yards after the catch and that kick by masoli did with banks recovering was awesome.. The oline played great and green and masoli ran for tough yards. I seemed that in the 2knd half masoli and the whole team played more intense and desperate maybe because we had no kicker . Defence played good as a whole sacking nicholls enough to continuously hurt his finger. I thought Tracy ,Leonard and Kanneh stood out on the defence. This was a hard fought game and we wanted it more. I think we still would have won had Nicholls not got injured. This team is starting to gel and I hope BC and Sask help us out against Ottawa. If we play like this and continue to improve then we can beat Ottawa in Ottawa to make it to the playoffs.
Beat Ottawa in Ottawa? Heck, WE ARE GOING TO BEAT CALGARY NEXT WEEK TOO. Ottawa who?

my home team

TiCats Receivers

BANKS, Brandon
6/104yrds 1TD,YAC 41yrds

SAUNDERS, Jalen
6/ 94yrds, YAC 38yrds

CHAMBERS, Shamawd
7/81yrds, YAC 43yrds

FANTUZ, Andrew
3/32yrds

TASKER, Luke
4/27yrds 1TD
Great to read that the passes were spread about.

Also, gratifying to see that Andy and Luke aren`t bearing the load.

It may cut down on their coverage come the next game.

Thank you, Grover, for the stats.

ottawacat

Another Masoli stat:
In his first 3 games as starter this year, he was picked off once on Labour Day and twice by the Roughriders, 2 games later.  Since then, he's thrown 110 passes without an interception.

Tipper

Please ... Can we get back to the incredibly horrible management decisions though.

Obviously Austin forced June Jones to start CJ Gable least week & then traded him a day later. Must be a conspiracy!

Why would we trade Jon Chick? The guy is a game changer! (Yet he's not actually have won a game this year for 2 teams in a prorated 19 game season!)(And no crack on Jon Chick, but that position nor hi is a game changer!)

Can't believe we cut Xavier Fulton ... where is he again?

Where/what else? It's honestly too much wrong to keep track of for just one mer individual!

If ya'll need the ultimate contra indicator ... you know where to look!
8) Xavier Fulton is with the Al's now !!

Lennywasout

It's simply incredible & absolutely unimaginable that the TiCats won:

A) Without Jon Chick or any rush Defensive Ends of any quality.
B) With Courtney Stephen on the field because we all know he's an inferior player & only has a job because of his passport.
C) Because they cut Will Hill who was a baller and where is he now exactly?
D) Because Montford, Covington, Zambiasi, Hitchcock et al; aren't playing now.
E) Because Rich Stubler is not the Defensive Coordinator
F) Because I can't create a concise post without repeating myself numerous times with grammar & spelling that makes it almost incomprehensible to read.
G) G Stands for ... you all know what's to come. Gerbear. Garbage.
I found this post particularly humorous.....and in full agreement.

Expect a PM from a certain poster accusing you of attacking him/her and being an a$$ because you’ve called him/her out.  He/she will report you to the mods to have you banned.  
Been there...  Glad I’m not the only one who sees it.  Was starting to believe it was me 😇

Grover

When the other team has to game plan around double teaming Ted Laurent it opens up other players to make the big plays on Defence

Tracy - 2 sacks - 3 tkls
Cappy - 1 sack - 1 Forced Fumble - 2 tkls
Coleman - 1 sack
Kanneh - 1sack - 1 Forced Fumble

Leonard  - 1Int - 6 tkls

Defence really only gave up 6 points (2 field goals) and knocked their starting QB out of the game.
The TD was a product of a flukey, trick fake 3rd and short play

my home team

When the other team has to game plan around double teaming Ted Laurent it opens up other players to make the big plays on Defence

Tracy - 2 sacks - 3 tkls
Cappy - 1 sack - 1 Forced Fumble - 2 tkls
Coleman - 1 sack
Kanneh -1sack - 1 Forced Fumble

Leonard  - 1Int - 6 tkls
And there were those who wanted Ted traded and minimized his return.

Big Ted IS a factor, for among other things, what you observed above.

my home team

Another Masoli stat:
In his first 3 games as starter this year, he was picked off once on Labour Day and twice by the Roughriders, 2 games later.  Since then, he's thrown 110 passes without an interception.
Important stat.... because he's not beating himself...

my home team

It's simply incredible & absolutely unimaginable that the TiCats won:

A) Without Jon Chick or any rush Defensive Ends of any quality.
B) With Courtney Stephen on the field because we all know he's an inferior player & only has a job because of his passport.
C) Because they cut Will Hill who was a baller and where is he now exactly?
D) Because Montford, Covington, Zambiasi, Hitchcock et al; aren't playing now.
E) Because Rich Stubler is not the Defensive Coordinator
F) Because I can't create a concise post without repeating myself numerous times with grammar & spelling that makes it almost incomprehensible to read.
G) G Stands for ... you all know what's to come. Gerbear. Garbage.
Thank you, Fender Guy.

Well put, if I may add.

Finally, some common sense.

Crash

Another Masoli stat:
Important stat.... because he's not beating himself...
I think credit also has to go to coach Jones. He's not asking Masoli to make tough throws down field. 

Grover

Do yourself a favour and watch this 2minute hilite package with your morning coffee.

https://www.cfl.ca/2017/10/07/recap-hamilton-30-winnipeg-13/

Users Online

115 Guests, 17 Users (17 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Mark, KevinRiley2, RBFan2014, dcmoses, heapbag, brianjoxx, danoc_86, Oskie18, TCHABS, RedandWhite, Mightygoose, Abendschan, steeltownguy, jim43bob, bobo82, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)