Slomojo2005

Yeah, these are high-strung competitive people playing an adrenaline and testosterone fuelled sport.  I'm guessing there is a lot of anger inspired yelling going on, for example, Mike Reilly's tirade with his O-line in that loss to Hamilton, and Jason Maas' explosion with the officials.  Not to mention Wally Buono, Chris Jones and Dave Dickenson.  They all seem to have hung on to their jobs?

I'd guess the $500,000+ salary producing an 0-8 season record and an 0-12 skid more likely played a bigger part in the departures than a short, albeit televised, yelling match.
Maybe the yelling was more about “ get me some linemen who can block fir more than one second”.  “ I’m F$&@ing tired of getting plowed”! 

Lennywasout

Yeah, these are high-strung competitive people playing an adrenaline and testosterone fuelled sport.  I'm guessing there is a lot of anger inspired yelling going on, for example, Mike Reilly's tirade with his O-line in that loss to Hamilton, and Jason Maas' explosion with the officials.  Not to mention Wally Buono, Chris Jones and Dave Dickenson.  They all seem to have hung on to their jobs?

I'd guess the $500,000+ salary producing an 0-8 season record and an 0-12 skid more likely played a bigger part in the departures than a short, albeit televised, yelling match.
Maybe the yelling was more about “ get me some linemen who can block fir more than one second”.  “ I’m F$&@ing tired of getting plowed”!
Yup👍.Some people have selective memories of reality.

Users Online

68 Guests, 0 Users (13 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (12), Baidu

Most Online Today: 105. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)