my home team

I agree Kent is single minded to a fault.  However having said that if I am a head coach, I may have consultants but in the end we're doing it my way- if we're going down I need to know I have done my very best - and having no regrets thinking I wish I had done things different.

Some people see the 0-8, others see 6-4; but really the only thing that matters is the final record 6-12. If some people are satisfied with this,  good for them.

Weather the momentum created at the end of the season continues, remains to be seen;
Some championship teams crash and burn in the following season (like red blacks); other teams inspite of losing a championship, keep on ticking (see stamps).  So who knows if the momentum continues.

Regardless, the cats are under a lot of pressure to perform early, not going to have until labour day to wake up.
I wasn't referring to Kent Austin as being single minded....

FormerlyTurkish

Coach KA.  Disaster. Front office KA.  Looking good.   Its up to June now.

Slomojo2005

Coach KA.  Disaster. Front office KA.  Looking good.   Its up to June now.
Let me start by saying that I am NOT KA’s father or brother or mother etc.  KA as a coach was pretty darn good if you ask me, up until say last year and year prior.  We all were quite happy with the team the first few years he coached until he started to lose the boys!  So, he was not a coaching disaster in much the same way as JJ isn’t the coaching messiah based on his very short stint.  Letz give credit where due!   Kent was a knowledgeable coach, did some very good things, got some good results. He just could not change his character/adapt to circumstances to identify with his boys when things got tough.  And yes he is a pretty good Front Office guy.

Onemoredork

"He was mean to Drew Edwards". Pretty much all the haters have left to hang on to now.

Lennywasout

Way to go Kent for bring back Orlando 👍👍👍

my home team

When Orlondo left, there were some on this forum who suggested that he departed because of Kent.

And it is said now that this same Kent Austin is responsible for bringing Orlondo back??

The scenario doesn't make sense??!!

Crash

When Orlondo left, there were some on this forum who suggested that he departed because of Kent.

And it is said now that this same Kent Austin is responsible for bringing Orlondo back??

Agreed. That Orlando left because of Kent doesn't make sense now.

DisplacedCatsFan

Agreed. That Orlando left because of Kent doesn't make sense now.
It makes me think that Orlondo was "loaned" to Fresno State for a year, to get experience coaching in a much bigger (if non-professional) league. 
Formerly sigpig

Velox Versutus Vigilans

R.I.P. Cpl Nathan Cirillo Albainn Gu Brath

150GAGE

Maybe Kent and Orlando buried the hatchet for the good of the team! (Or does no one forgive anymore?)

stevehvh

Maybe Kent and Orlando buried the hatchet for the good of the team! (Or does no one forgive anymore?)
Or maybe there was no hatchet to begin with, except in the minds of those who tend to blame Austin for anything that happens that they don't like.
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey

DisplacedCatsFan

Or maybe there was no hatchet to begin with, except in the minds of those who tend to blame Austin for anything that happens that they don't like.
^^^This.

Grover

Marshall Ferguson‏Verified account 
@TSN_Marsh
 1h1 hour ago
It's March 16th.. You know what that means!

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

safetyblitz

Now that Austin's role is "transitioning" from "VP of Football Operations" to "a consulting role", who does Eric Tillman report to, Scott Mitchell? Does Austin report to Tillman now, or to Mitchell?

Killer91

I'm guessing now he hasn't been making decisions for awhile.

Users Online

80 Guests, 8 Users (13 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Abendschan, Wumper, shadowski, FootbalYouBet, 97valkyrie, TommyBoy1, Google (AdSense) (4), Google (9)

Most Online Today: 182. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)