FormerlyTurkish

who knew Kent had so much family in the area.

BoLtZ

who knew Kent had so much family in the area.
Or Educated fans :)

blackandgld

I think it is very hard as a fan to know who is pulling the strings for the Ticat management. 
Is it Austin in charge?
Is it Tillman?
Is it a combination?
Truly it does not matter but the one thing that is clear is Ticats seem to have their affairs in order at this point and as Kent always says. If the process is followed good things will happen.

safetyblitz

I think it is very hard as a fan to know who is pulling the strings for the Ticat management.
Is it Austin in charge?
Is it Tillman?
Is it a combination?
Truly it does not matter but the one thing that is clear is Ticats seem to have their affairs in order at this point and as Kent always says. If the process is followed good things will happen.
The fact that there's any question at all is a strong indicator that Austin is definitely *not* in charge anymore.

my home team

Is it Austin in charge?
Is it Tillman?
Is it a combination?
The fact that there's any question at all is a strong indicator that Austin is definitely *not* in charge anymore.
Or, maybe, Kent is there to provide oversight and approval and others are doing the legwork.

After all, you have a GM (Eric Tillman) in house, and personnel is usually part of his job.

Crash

Is it Austin in charge?
Is it Tillman?
Is it a combination?
KA is the VP. He received pretty much all of the blame last year when things didn't go well. Now its pretty obvious that he's not in charge anymore?

What makes it pretty obvious?

my home team

Is it Austin in charge?
Is it Tillman?
Is it a combination?
KA is the VP. He received pretty much all of the blame last year when things didn't go well. Now its pretty obvious that he's not in charge anymore?

What makes it pretty obvious?
A good question, Crash, I would like to see the answer to....

Beam reach

Hopefully more than one Football mind is contributing to the Teams decisions and there has to be more than one person {post Herald Ballard....cough...sneeze...}
 K.A. has a great Football mind IMO.....

stevehvh

I agree. I don't consider the fact that some forum members don't like him to be proof he isn't charge.

At the same time, we do have a larger management group than most other CFL teams, and it isn't clear to me what the division of responsibilities among Mitchell, Austin and Tillman is. Not that they have an obligation to make it so.
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey

my home team

I agree. I don't consider the fact that some forum members don't like him to be proof he isn't charge.

At the same time, we do have a larger management group than most other CFL teams, and it isn't clear to me what the division of responsibilities among Mitchell, Austin and Tillman is. Not that they have an obligation to make it so.
As long as good decisions are being made, does it really matter who is doing what??

Eagle

Hopefully more than one Football mind is contributing to the Teams decisions and there has to be more than one person {post Herald Ballard....cough...sneeze...}
 K.A. has a great Football mind IMO.....

I think the points are obvious:
1) KA is a great mind; Football or otherwise. He speaks with intelligence, knowledge, and YES - he does want to do what's best for the Team.
2)  as a Coach - it is debatable how good or not he is. He has had some success, and then some failures. Toss up, I think.
3)  no doubt - he belongs in Management, where he excels both in his Football knowledge, Contract negotiations, and general managing skills .
I just hope he is not naive enough to listen to Manziels' Agent, and throw $$$ his way, just because of his College days.
You want the job; you need to earn it.
I think KA is up to the task.....

The  Eagle   8) 8) 8)

Onemoredork

A nice day,s work, Kent. Thank you.

stevehvh

👍👍

my home team

👍👍
Yes, indeed.

Well done!!!!

I heard Eric Tillman interviewed on TSN radio, Hamilton, last night and the strong impression I got from him was that personnel decisions are a group effort.

And there's nothing wrong with a number of opinions being voiced. The more perspectives, the better.

As long as good results come from them, that's what truly matters.

catfish

Give Kent your Trust ;D ;D

Users Online

74 Guests, 7 Users (12 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
TravelPat1, sully, papazoola, mike619, DPop13, Google (12)

Most Online Today: 120. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)